Ireland politics (Part 1)

How can they get something so wrong? From the very start this has been a fucked up project.

Leo should call rheir bluff and pull out

The benefit of being on Leo’s team is that you never have to pull out.

Those Fine Gaelers are a howl.

He was completely right what he said. Those cunts are the biggest shower of gangsters going and are responsible for busting countless numbers of subbies during the recession, pushing payment out to 12 and 14 weeks and then offering 25 cents in the euro in some cases. Wankers.

3 Likes

Why did they award them the contract then?

Because they are one of only 2 “Irish” contractors big enough to undertake this project and they were the cheapest of the two.

Eh that would be fairly daft.

The likes of Mike and Taz would be moaning out of their vaginas if this job has gone abroad. Some lads don’t get it.

Ah look who has come crawling back out of Leo’s arse and still talking shite.

Homophobe

Yawn. Come up with something original. You boring cunt

2 Likes

Why do you hate gays, homophobe?

Boring. Is that all you can come back with? Up your game. Pathetic. I’d feel sorry for ya but its not worth it with shite like that. Go on off with ya back to basement. Pathetic loser.

Calm down. So much anger. Do you reckon you’ll go out and commit a hate crime tonight? Why are you obsessed with our Taoiseach’s ass? Is it possible you have underlying homosexual desires? Have you ever considered seeking help about these longings for Leo’s asshole?

No anger here fritzel. More just disappointment in your wind up attempts. Pathetic stuff.

Another tired reference to sexual crime. You’ve some serious issues with your sexuality, it’s quite disturbing. Is it just Leos asshole you think about? Would you every find yourself daydreaming about Pascals?

Keep trying fritzel boy. You need the practice.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much all you have, sexual crime references and your obsession with Leo’s ass. Disturbing.

Still not working. Keep practicing

A post without a reference to a sexual crime. You’re maturing.

My work here is done. For now. I’ll keep an eye on you though, you’re an odd one.