Ireland politics (Part 1)

I think its you with the sexual stuff. I just said you have crawled out of Leo’s arse, nothing sexual in that. Just you looking for something that is not there so you can all snowflake. As i said your pathetic. Try harder basement boy.

1 Like

The left wing fascists out in force… terrorizing a mother and her 3 week old. Brave lads.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/violation-intimidation-and-thuggery-simon-harris-reveals-how-protesters-followed-his-wife-and-baby-home-37822287.html

@anon61878697 is right on this one.

An elaborate hoax. You couldnt be upto those blueshirt cunts.

3 Likes

There was nobody protesting outside his home?
Whowouldaknown

He completely folded the following day. Every strike going forward should be outside the home of the minister

1 Like

Harris has nothing to say when folk are terrorised out of their homes by imported loyalist thugs supported by our own home grown blue thugs. Not a shred of sympathy have I got for the cunt.

5 Likes

The thing is that if they protested at the constituency office you would have the like of Harris saying that its wrong to protest their and intimidate the staff in the office, all they are doing is their job. Harris is really playing the victim card here.

I wonder if these folks are.going to protest at all the government ministers houses. They have done Harris, Varadkar and Bruton.

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

Hard to believe some fellas here are advocating the terrorising of a woman and her newborn child.

I suppose thats the way its gone now.

Have FG finally formalised this as a policy?

Im not sure how terrifying these protests are. This article stresses how peaceful and polite the protesters are. And how few of them there are. While it must be shit having people outside your door, i think FG are playing this up big time.

They knew what they were at.

Yes. They were protesting outside his door peacefully. While i like to see FG cunts have it up em, I wouldnt support this type of protest as ultimately it will lack public support. No woman in the land likes to see any mother with a young child in that situation. Descriptions of these protest as violations or intimidation are nonsense though it seems.

I would like to see Harris have to resign for lying to the Dail though. Fg have quickly mastered the ff tactic of brazening shit out and being utterly unaccountable for their fuck ups.

2 Likes

I’m glad we agree.

They are untouchable at the moment because if anyone tried to bring the Government down they’d be cunts for doing it in the middle of Brexit. FF should be landing some serious damage on them though, but they are utterly inept at the moment. I can’t believe no one in FF has looked to oust Martin yet. Are they waiting until they lose another election or what?

In fairness, look at the TDs below him. Dara Calleary, Michael McGrath, Niall Collins, Billy Kelleher, Barry Cowen…fucking hell that’s some list of numpties right there. Where would the heave come from?

2 Likes

Willie O’DJ

1 Like

They’d be better off if the lads running Mickey Martins in Limerick were in charge of FF at this stage. You’d think no one could be worse, but then again that’s a pretty awful list. Stephen Donnelly is probably the only competent politician they have, but he’s a bit of a cunt and I doubt the FF old order would be too happy with being passed over.
The bould Willie O’Dea was in 101 Saturday night loving life. Getting high fives, selfies and pats on the back wherever he moved. :joy:

1 Like

Jesus forgot about the bould Willie. Another fucking simpleton.

3 Likes

Daire O Brien is the solution for this fuck shop of cunt snakes. He’ll convince the thick redfaced country ff lads that a dublin don is needed to appeal to the urban voters where ff are weak. Then he’ll have someone else knife mehole and take the top job.