Ireland politics (Part 1)

Alternative headline might read. Man with social housing is moved to more appropriate house given his circumstances. Same should happen to anyone in social housings whose families are rared. People in real life have to do it all the time to save on upkeep.
Fair play to him all the same I suppose. He didn’t have to do it

Yes the idea of it is good but interesting the way it’s framed. People share rooms and live in flats all over, it’s not exactly tenanment overcrowding.

Have you always despised poor people Tim?

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean mate?

Plenty of people all over share bedrooms. From children in 4 bed detached private family houses to students. That’s life.

It’s good that a single living dweller is scaling down and more should be done to incentivise it (a big reason why it doesn’t is because of middle class welfare in the form of inheiritance and the Fair Deal scheme) but I just thought it was an interesting line. Hardly worthy of a quote in a newspaper.

You’re the guy who despises working class workers like taxi drivers though so maybe you have an issue here?

1 Like

Taxi drivers?

Yes mate you called taxi drivers working class and that they couldn’t be making good money.

Why would you say that?

Ive been saying it since I got married

3 Likes

I would consider taxi driving as a working class occupation. Your mindset treats such a statement as an insult which is quite telling and brings me back to the original question. Have you always despised poor people or is something that you developed over time?

Pearse badly rattled by Leo in the PAC today

Leo needs to be badly fucking rattled, country is going to hell under the Langers misdirection

Naughty Enda, on the take from facebook.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

Too dumb to ask for a few quid. Anyone got that photo of him with the Dunnes bag meeting the pope?

2 Likes

Ah look Agent fritzelboy has been dispatched from the basement in FG headquarters. :grinning:

How could we forget this image? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Buddy, this was revealed to the forum over 48 hours ago. Just because you were bringing your newborn to a methadone clinic dont take it out on the rest of us.

Yes sir, Agent fritzelboy. Sorry Agent Fritzelboy.

Now that should get you a nice pat on the head like Enda above. You can waddle off your breakfast now feeling proud of yourself. :slight_smile:

Did I touch a nerve there ol buddy? What’s it like to have 3 generations waiting outside the one methadone clinic? Good preparation for the dole office later in life perhaps?

My word. And this is the chap who was complaining about “tired jokes” the other night.

I get it now - he prefers ones that aren’t so much tired, as lying six feet under the earth in a box.

1 Like