Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

Utter scutter.

Performance wise I don’t think so. We could get a draw but the performance would still be shit

1 Like

Appointing a manager from the Chicken League might not have been the best idea

I want Kenny’s resignation followed by the resignation of every cunting Irish soccer journalist

We’ve been panicky, ragged, frantic, chaotic etc etc with & without the ball. The team shape & structure has been all over the place. Disjointed & lacking any basic cohesion. Passing & defending have been woeful. I don’t know what they’re attempting to do.

Whole lot of sideways negative shit from the midfield diamond & back two of Lenihan / Egan.
Collins might be erratic but he’s positive.

You’d feel sorry for McLean hugging the line & no sign of the ball

The fellas at the back look to have been told to play out and the midfield look to have been told that we’re going long

I don’t think these lads are up to much

In fairness you have to look at the personal too. Has there ever been as poor a squad as this?

Granted your man Spock needs to go. He’s not up to it, but the quality isnt there either.

Fucking hell, are they on drugs too?

1 Like

Ireland are the biggest Greek train wreck since that one a few months ago.

Stephen Kenny is a Corfool. He needs to hit the Rhodes. Our island will be hopping mad after this performance. It’s Spartan stuff. The FAI moussaka him.

1 Like

It’s coming a Parthenon at the seams.

1 Like

All the way back to keeper from a corner

The front three are neither pressing nor sitting, but floating in a harmless island between the halfway line and the Greek back line allowing them ample room to move it around and then one pass behind and the three of them are gone out of the game

Free kick from 40 yards out and we have a lad doing a dummy over it

2 Likes

That’s it start leaving the fucking foot in and sow into the cunts

Ireland have controlled the game for the last two minutes.

1 Like

“Good Ireland Play”

3 Likes

Ireland have so many bodies back yet there seems to be huge spaces wide open to pick passes in

The continual refusal to attempt to beat the direct opponent is just fucking infuriating to watch. Just gutless turning and passing backwards over & over again.

Johnston the only player willing to go past or around someone.