Ireland's least funny comedian is Jason fucking Byrne

Was at a do recently where Ardal Oā€™Hanlon was a guest speaker and he was very unfunny

1 Like

Ed Byrne for me too. Heā€™s about as funny as a fire in an orphanage and a total cunt to boot.

5 Likes

He was probably picking up the negative vibes off you.

Yep, heā€™s the clear leader for me. I think heā€™s only got a career cos heā€™s mates with Dara Oā€™Briain

Does Pat Short count as an unfunny comedian. Heard that Maxwell guy on BBC Radio last week (The Now Show) not very funny at all.

Hate dara Oā€™Brian since donā€™t feed the gondolas. That said heā€™s nowhere near as unfunny as Ed byrne or pj gallagher

Dara was a hurling man. He must be ok.

Probably

Thereā€™s a bird from Westmeath with a lisp, colourful and overweight. Also very unfunny

1 Like

Alison Spittle.

1 Like

Kevin McAleer is great.

1 Like

Dil Wickremasinghe tried his hand at comedy once, it was pathetic.

2 Likes

I went to Jason Byrne in vicar St recently*. Hadnt seen him live in years. He was absolutely hilarious. 2 hours of non stop side splitting laughter

Is that one of @KinvarasPassion subbies wearing a wig (as a gag) at their Chritsmas party?

2 Likes

Saw him in Letterkenny last year and he was ok. Nothing special but not terrible.

Brendan Grace.

I have fond memories of McAleer. He was out there when Irish comedy was very safe.
Anybody know where I could find that great story of how he spent two years travelling around the world and getting into all class of scrapes and being imprisoned and nearly dying and the whole shebang, doesnā€™t utter two words to his father the whole time. When he arrives back in Monaghan the first thing the old fella asks him ā€˜was the bus from Dublin busyā€™ :smile:

6 Likes

Ed Byrne and Colm Murphy are two of the least funny cunts Ireland have unleashed on the world. Delamere is a pathetic third.
Byrne is a sneak on panel shows and has perfected the art of pretending to be 'about to say something funny but someone else has just jumped in. ā€™ always happens on that show mock the week.
Murphy has a horrendously irritating and, more importantly, desperately unfunny technique of just saying things faster and higher pitched in a screech manner until people semi-laugh out of nervousness or pity.
Delamere is just proof that nothing good has ever come out of the middle of Ireland, the bland Bastard.

1 Like

Lisp Spittle?

1 Like

Tough competition but Iā€™d give it to Delamare.

Reminder of some dreadful moments from Next Weekā€™s News.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1atho8_next-week-s-news-hamster_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1athmy_next-week-s-news-selfies_fun