Ireland's least funny comedian is Jason fucking Byrne

Itā€™s very believable actually.

I went to see Sean Hughes in the Olympia many years ago and my sides were splitting when I left.

I got stabbed in the ribs during the interval.

1 Like

Heā€™s very thorough.

1 Like

I had the misfortune to hear him on bbc radio 4 the other day. His whole spiel was about having the gay and how the Oirish like a drink on Good Friday.

2 Likes

Very twee

I felt angry for you and @flattythehurdler , mate. When I think about how the two of you through your hard work and endeavours have helped to change the view of the Oirish on the mainland. And then this little fucker gets national radio coverage.

1 Like

@Tassotti works on a site and lives in a bedsit mate

Iā€™d say @Bandage was sitting listening to it and falling off the seat laughing at it, he loves a good immersion joke and how the oirish love a pint of a good friday

9 Likes

I take it your house guest has arrivedā€¦

1 Like

There was a large girl called Alison something performed on Stephens green on Easter Monday and my God she was fucking terrible, felt really bad for her to be honest.

Oirish women comedians are particularly awful but will never be short of a meal ticket.

Was she hot?

Alison Spittle

Ya, hot enough alright

http://www.firstfortnight.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/event-alison-spittle-discovers-hawaii.jpg

2 Likes

Sheā€™d need two meal tickets.

8 Likes

That was her, she had some gag about freezing her (easter) eggs that wouldnā€™t have been out of place on the (painfully un)funny Friday.

She has some confidence, God bless her.

Sheā€™s a regular on that brendan o Connor show on rte. Sheā€™s not funny and she has a desperate accent

Guys, we ended up eschewing the Opera House date to weekend in Belfast but weā€™re going to see Foil Arms and Hog in Vicar Street on Friday night. Iā€™ll report back, @Gman.

I must have seen one of their particularly unfunny videos at the time and been so outraged that I posted on here straight away. I canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen or heard anything of them since. I hope you have a great night pal.