Cheltenham-Early thoughts

Darren Randolph was shocking for WBA’s equalizer yesterday.

Roy O’Donovan scores twice for our beloved Mariners to beat WSW 2-0 away (cc @mickee321 @backinatracksuit). Roy has 10 goals for the season, fourth in the golden boot race despite a 3 match suspension recently and 10 players behind him who can’t put a decent through ball into Roy to save their lives. Three wins on the trot for us now, we could actually qualify for the finals*

*we won’t qualify for the finals.

Fuck it anyway, that came to mind when I spotted the fixture on paddy power, I think your lads were better than 2-1 (that’s the same as 4-2 @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy) but I left it behind.

Wanderers couldn’t score in a brothel. That should be it now for our triumphant winning streak, Melb Victory up next, though we do have Melb City coming up and I would love it, love it if we fucked up those wankers .
I really like Roy, he works his bollocks off for us. His second tonight was a beautifully cheeky chip of the keeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfbm-Ypb6sY

@Fran

3 Likes

My word. When did McGeady learn to kick the ball properly?

at last he has a manager that lets him express himself

1 Like

“McGeady doesn’t do tap-ins” seemed to be the cliche du jour at the weekend. McGeady doesn’t do any ins would have been a more accurate statement.
He is on three goals now for Preston which matches his tally for the previous three seasons combined.

2 Likes

how many assists this season statto?

1 Like

Six

9 goals or assists this season is pretty impressive

It is indeed mate.

Aido with another goal for PNE.

Best player in the Championship.

4 Likes

Cunningham with the assist.

Have you seen the goal? Its on youtube.

Mcgeady does it all.a cracker

Yeah, an absolute cracker. Good that he’s back in top form, was playing some horrible football at club level for a while but is flying now, will be close to pushing for a starting place internationally again at this rate.

Seems as if Horgan is going very well for them too, 2nd goal came from a decent delivery from a corner from him and he seems to be getting involved a lot.

1 Like

Its great to see

How twee

2 Likes

Indeed. Oh diddly eye the scotchman who plays for Ireland is playing well in the second tier of English football. Joe.ie shit

3 Likes

Thats a clamping

1 Like