Cheltenham-Early thoughts

oh here comes Johnny Scotsman now,
Tell us wee jocko that bonnie story how the priest gave all your ancestors a bag of spuds in the British slum in 1840, u fucking treacherous cunt

14 Likes

I live in Cork

They probably put on a wee Scottish accent when they go to the 51 to watch the games.

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy can often be found in the slave markets of Zanzibar and Manila.

1 Like

I’m a Geordie mate

:ronnyroar:

That’s fucking class. Put that wannabe Scotch cunt in his place.

What’s up buddy? You’re all over the place these days.
You can tell us

@Chucks_Nwoko is @Loko_Cove still living the dream?
We’re gearing up for the A League season here Mickee, Roy O’Donovan (Central Coast Mariners) and Andy Keogh (Perth Glory) the only Irish interest I’m aware of. Former U19 international (well, he played 2 games under Maurice Setters and told me he was a bollocks) Wayne O’Sullivan is the Technical Director at the Mariners also.
Our beloved Mariners sacked incompetent coach Tony Walmsley a few weeks ago and currently searching the world for a new boss, aided by Harry Redknapp in a consultative role. This has led to Paul Dickov being linked with the job today.
Pray for me.

Arry is some man to eek out a few quid

Still am @Fitzy by the skin of my teeth. Could be a long season on the central coast, while we in Sydney beat to the samba drums

It’s incredible what that man will do for money.

Shane Duffy has joined Brighton for £4m - a club record.

A brace so far for Scott Hogan for Brentford at Brighton today.

Aiden McGeady has been on the scoresheet for Preston too.

Hogan surely has to be in the next squad, at least. We have two strikers + Walters, who by all accounts was woeful today.

Slab not in the Newcastle 18 today?

No. He’ll get plenty of games though. Rafa is very fond of rotation

Darren Randolph could be due a run in the West Ham goal after this weekend.

Hat-trick for Scott Hogan today for Brentford as they thumped Preston 5-0.

6 goals this season, 2nd highest scorer in the Championship so far. Surely worth a call-up considering we have fuck all strikers.

Ciaran Clark got man of the match in Villa vs Newcastle there. Did very well

Kevin Doyle with a cracker for Colorado Rapids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6O-tmnYyhU

Shit knee slide though…