Cheltenham-Early thoughts

Two more goals for Scott Hogan today in the first half against Blackburn.

Is he declaring or what?

When is Judge due back?

Think MON is going to ask him to declare before the next qualifier.

As in an ultimatum?

This is what I read:

Chris Forrester with a 93rd minute winner for Peterborough.

Darren Randolph starting for West Ham.

Scott Hogan already has declared, nah? Heā€™s played for the u21s and itā€™s not as if heā€™s in contention for England.

@Nembo_Kid - I saw Alan Judge is due for an assessment in January, when heā€™ll be expected to get the all clear for light training.

Hogan has not been capped at any level as far as Iā€™m aware. I think he either declares before the Wales game or he should be to told to jog on.

Nope never played for us at any level, rejected an U-21 call-up in 2014 because 'ā€˜his club didnā€™t want him to goā€™.

I donā€™t know how these things work exactly, whether paperwork has to be completed or whatever but Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s so complicated. Can MON not just ring him and say that heā€™s calling him up to the next squad, are you in or are you out. Simple yes or no answer.

Its looking like a yes according to the media

Ah, right. I saw on wikipedia it said heā€™d been called up but didnā€™t actually get to play in a match.

Itā€™s definitely worrying heā€™s not been called up in the last squad. Then again, we seemed to take all day getting James McCarthy and Harry Arter into the team, so who knows.

Another goal for Hogan today.

Jay Oā€™Shea scored two for Chesterfield in League One.

Randolph starting for West Ham ahead of Adrian

Had a really good game, should be able to keep his place

1 Like

Eoin Doyle came on and pulled a late goal back for Preston against Wednesday.

He was then sent off for fighting with Jermaine Beckford, his teammate. Beckford also sent off.

Hourihane had three direct assists for Barnsley, which is fairly impressive. Two free-kicks and a corner, but still, very good delivery.

Jonny Walters got back on the scoresheet for Stoke.

Brady scored for Norwich in their 5-0 win, Wes was an unused sub.

No sign of Oā€™Dowda in Bristol Cityā€™s matchday squad, maybe heā€™s injured? McGoldrick & Douglas started for Ipswich but Bristol City won it 2-0.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the Walters goal:

https://my.mixtape.moe/xjphez.mp4

1 Like

McClean got some lad sent off today. Blasted the ball into him from close range and yer man reacted by kicking out at him. Mugged him off so he did.

Great humility in that celebration.

A good lad.