Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

A beautiful cork schoolteacher from Ballinadee

1 Like

aoife2

Some set of teet on her.

4 Likes

Some small consolation for ye.

3 Likes

Is that what does it for you these days?

Teat/teeth. Either way Freud has your number.

She is going out with colm spillane as well. No wonder he can hardly walk

What’s your beef with him? I have nothing but admiration for him.

He got stung badly around 2009 yet still had the steel to go balls in around 2011 when every cunt was stage 9 and had lost the heads.

A proper entrepreneur. Appears to be a cocky cunt alright. You’ll have that I suppose.

1 Like

If there’s one thing we know about @anon32894817 , it’s that he hates successful people.

2 Likes

What successful people do I hate?

Joe Canning and Niall McCarry.

1 Like

You wouldn’t be mad about Joe Brolly

Niall McGarry.

Am not a fan of his titles, but he noticed a gap in the market and did very well. Is supposed to be an alright sort too. A fella I know - a creative type - was doing a few auld funny videos etc. up on YouTube. McGarry calls him himself and asks him up for a meeting. Your man says it was a grand informal chat, when McGarry offers him a job at the end of it. The lad has been there I’d say 5 years or so now, and absolutely loves it.

3 Likes

What happened him in 09?

100%agree with your comments. Like it or not hes built an unbelievable business

I remember McGarry posted a pic on Twitter of him cleaning his BMW one time. Real David Brent stuff but he has done well so fair play. Joe ain’t my thing. As someone pointed out he is your classic digital advertising cocky business owner. All tight jeans and no socks stuff but that’s the nature of that business . Lots of talkers …

A sound Paddy Cosgrave?

Who is harbinson then ?

I thought he was a COTY contender

Dunno kid.

Impact Media came to an end.