Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Never heard of you.

Agreed

Oooooffffftttttt

“At times I thought I wouldn’t get the chance to play but you get your head down, work away with your club and hope that it comes around for you. And I was delighted that when Martin got the Ireland job he picked me, and his record speaks for itself in terms of the number of times he picked me, I think I am the third most-capped player under Martin.

6 Likes

Headshot.

:roll_eyes:

Wes is a nice guy who wouldn’t want to undermine the current mamager. But the truth is right in front of your eyes.

Once again Julio has provided the numbers to destroy you — it must be very hard to take for a man like you where being right on the internet means so much to you.

2 Likes

Once again??

He retreated from the TV ratings thread after embarrassing himself.

He was the only one to provide facts - others tried to challenge him with hearsay, but humiliated themselves.

No amount of arse licking from you can save him. He presented flawed data and didnt even know what channel he was talking about.

Don’t tell me you are going to deny facts with whatabouterry again mate.

Did you present any figures bro?

I’m the only one presenting facts here.

If O’Kneel utilised Wes properly we would be planning our trip to Russia for the world cup.

See above.

Did you produce any figures at all bro? Anything?

Figures for what?

I hereby nominate Richie Towell as the next cause celebre whose non-selection is denying Eire untold glory in international association football.

:rofl:

You’re making an unmerciful show of yourself.

The facts as explained by Wesley himself are that he was the third most capped player under O’Neill.

You are flapping around behind Julio trying to take pot shots at me. Come back when you have something.

He should have been the first.