Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Why? You seem to have no problem going around the place disputing stuff with nothing to back it up- why should you have the monopoly on it?

:rofl:

He’s a bang average championship player, who was in his mid 30s for most of O’Neil’s time, and had as many shite games as he did good.

1 Like

I politely asked him to provide the proper figures. He admitted he got it wrong and was confused about what channel it was on, no big deal.

But then you come barging in, still seething about Lamela’s penalty, and have been desperately taking pot shots and egging poor Julio on. It’s pathetic mate.

Idiot.

Normally it’s good to see posters coming out of their shells but hislop has made a holy show of himself this week

3 Likes

I’m undefeated pal.

For having a different opinion is it? What’s with the desperate need to always be correct, mate? Having to go out of your way a week later still going on about a penalty in an English football match… even if the Spurs player dived, what does it matter to you? it’s not going to change the result, it’s not a reflection on you as a person … yet you need to it to be legit and for you to be viewed as being right and on the ‘right’ side of a debate on an English football game - like it demeans you or the club if you were proved wrong . Whether it was or was not a peno doesnt mean your life has any less or more meaning. You’re a prime example of a modern snowflake.

A journeyman pro.

1 Like

Snowflake :smile:

You’ve been very aggressive all week mate, maybe you just need to take the puppy for a walk.

He had some very good games - and went missing for quite a few too.

A great player who should have at least 100 caps.

Hislops fatal mistake was aligning himself to Jeff boycott . Is there really a need for this forum to have two Spurs supporting rogbee fans?

1 Like

Geoff has been a breath of fresh air around here.

Yeah, that’s why we are keeping Geoff.

I’ve enjoyed @Matty_Hislop ‘s nuanced pivot over the past 6-12 months. Sure Matty always enjoyed the rubby and the Railway Union cricket and he loved the Spurs, but he was also a salt of the earth Ringsend GGA man and a huge Clanna Gael Fontenoy supporter. Now he hates the GGA and only supports the proddy teams.

7 Likes

I agree, he’s a keeper.

:laughing:

Commentator’s eye :wink:

Do we even need one?

Was he Shels most capped player ??

Wes never went missing, he had good games and bad games but he didn’t go missing

1 Like