Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

He took a payoff from rte

He didnt he left. To go play poker in Vegas. He’s a fine commentator.

I follow him on twitter. He must have taken an RTE redundancy package some years back and seems to freelance these days. He’d be tweeting about his commentaries - top flight Portuguese league games for websites and such like. Also presents a League of Ireland podcast and competes in poker tournaments worldwide.

1 Like

He left to go fulltime at the poker.

I think he left to go full tilt at the poker. Of course, he could have taken redundancy AND went full time at the poker.

Under 21s looked good, under 19s qualyifying for euros, green shoots.

It’s been a fantastic weekend for the FAI.

Go watch farrugia with ucd
He is the future

Sickening to see that little cabal of journos oohing and aahing over the football played by Kenny today after they think their moral victory over JD yesterday somehow has justified their existence.
Sad bastards

3 Likes

Hopefully, can’t wait for kenny to get senior job.

Thank you ruud dokter , Stephen Kenny and the folk at ucd

/original/3X/2/d/2db00b966fab7383d8da7e09d76b06c57fb06872.MP4
/original/3X/8/7/87a09a5523d150124b71d8b614cb61532b1373d6.MP4

/original/3X/a/6/a6754ce7e7193ef6a0c53d4fc86cadf7caa9b62b.MP4

Sad cunts.

1 Like

Dublin schoolboy leagues have refused to switch to a summer soccer timetable after a one year trial. Given Dublin was the one place in the country you could make an argument it might actually work, that should be the end of that now.

A dumb idea in the first place IMO.

Desmond league have done a major row back on the u16s. They were supposed to have 18 games in the league, but they had teams out two nights a week for past month. Parents and coaches kicked up so they’ve reduced games to 11, so now its April and they have 3/4 of the league played. :smiley:

18 games to be played over how many weeks?

Dunno exactly, “the summer” but they were planning on taking some of July and August off.

That’d be very unlike the Desmond league.
From an administrative perspective I’ve heard it’s very well run

The fixtures secretary is only mad keen to go toe to toe with the GAA. I’m over the 16s and myself and the 16s soccer manager are in regular contact and work around each other to ensure lads aren’t out every night, but it was getting very tough with two soccer games a week.

Troy Parrott stretchered off tonight for Spurs under 23s tonight

Broken leg