Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

I think we should go with a

3         3

2 2

1           1 

Formation. It’ll suit our style of play in Lansdowne rd.

1 Like

Likely penalty takers?

Brady
Arter
Meyler
McClean
Hendrick??

@padjo sent me a pm earlier saying we should play more football & be more attacking like we were vs serbia

deary me

Fucking epl @padjo :rollseyes:

yep typical @padjo

Ah @padjo

2 Likes

:hushed: that’s the last time i’ll pm you, you two faced prick

1 Like

Thanks for that highly informative analysis @Bandage

:-0

What’s the mood like down on the south coast today?

I was too cold to notice. I was doing interviews and had been on the road since 5am. One lass walked in really looking the part, smart and professional. My fellow interviewer asked her a question, and she got increasingly flustered before bursting into tears in short order. I spent the second half of the interview throwing her gentle underarm lobs to try and dig herself out, but I doubt it worked (we score separately and don’t discuss).
As an aside, the cricket ground in Hampshire looked absolutely lovely as we turbopropped over it in the early morning sun. I think the plane was an aer arann cast off.

1 Like

My day, as always, was brightened by the couple of troy mclures. There’s always one or two who improve your humour no end.
That and a quite stunning lady at the end.

2 Likes

Did the stunner get the job?

I’d imagine she did.

2 Likes

What’s a Troy mclure

1 Like

I interviewed a bird this evening and she couldn’t stop talking about her maternity leaves and kids. Didn’t have to do a John Halligan on it.

3 Likes

I’d say you imagined it too you dirty dog.

Did you ask her to go to North Korea?

Confident talk from Meyler. I hope we back it up.

4 Likes

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.