Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Where are we all meeting up tomorrow guys? I’ll surely meet @dodgy_keeper in the usual spot. It’s a little playoff tradition of ours.

1 Like

You sly divil, how did you get her talking on that track?

51 obviously. Before and after.

1 Like

Get up to Dublin early, mate. I’m around for a couple of lunchtime pints.

1 Like

Just give 'em space to talk.

Johnny Giles sat at one side of Claire Byrne tonight and that horrid cunt Tony O’Donoghue at the other side, i wonder what they are on to disagree about?

Johnny saying the result in Denmark was a bad result and we should have been more positive and tried to get a goal. Also saying that it’s a “myth” to be playing away from home.

1 Like

:grinning:

2 fuckin simpletons

There’s a priest in the audience called Father Shorthall who they’ve cut to and he’s saying “Ireland have god on their side” for tomorrow night. Seems a bit of a pointless segway to the priest in relation to the chat about tomorrow’s match. He has also stated he is “orally glued” to what Tony and Johnny are saying. :open_mouth:

Giles talking about getting the boat to Manchester

How does this guy who flopped for oireland when he managed them get a platform

1 Like

That was one of the stranger and more pointless TV segments I’ve seen in the last while.

1 Like

That particular one is a long time favourite of his. It’s just a game of football, doesn’t matter where you are playing it

“The pitch are the same dimensions everywhere (they’re not), there’s 11 players v 11 players, two goalmouths, a football. I don’t buy all this home and away relevance.”

1 Like

To be fair, Gilesy was able to use Ireland’s away record in the group as back up.

She’ll get a job offer as well. Best candidate.

Can I just start the day in Ireland by saying, fuck you Danish, nobody needs your breakfast pastries.

2 Likes

Days like these…

Bit of nightmare this morning lads couldn’t find my scarf :disappointed: