Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Hit the fucker a rap into the head when your are walking to or from the ground and surrounded by a crowd — He’ll know who it was but he’ll never be sure.

1 Like

I had no problem sourcing a face value ticket for Saturday’s game, the first Eire game I bothered going to since Italy in Lille, but I currently don’t have a ticket for tonight, for the simple fact that I haven’t bothered to ask anybody yet.

But I’m sure it’ll be grand.

When we are a goal up in the 85th minute and Glenn Whelan struts out to the pitch chewing his gum to sit deep in front of the back 4 we will be already sipping vodka celebrating a job well done.

2 Likes

:laughing:

They are a lovely people. Very honourable sorts.

1 Like

First pint of the day now in town with my pal @Rocko, the guy I pay to do the technical updates on TFK.

9 Likes

Their ancestors, not so much so mind you.

1 Like

Are you both listening to his playlist that he made for you this morning?

6 Likes

16 Likes

What age is the nephew and is there any reason other than nepotism why he gets such preferential treatment?

Matchday lunch

7 Likes

Be sure and ask the useless hoor for a refund.

That won’t keep you going four eyes

This is to tide me over. I’ll have the chicken curry in the 51 later.

Is that what they feed the lads who were there when the poor barman got done over?

Predictably enough @Rintintin and his cohorts can’t be shifted from the pub in askeaton and I waiting for the cunts in town

Where are ye lads? That’s not the 51 is it?

No. In the IFSC for now among the business community.

A nation expects…

En route @Julio_Geordio

13 Likes