Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

Biggest home game in years. A do or die World Cup decider on home turf.

Bricking it already. Cā€™monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

:cry:

2 Likes

Biggest home game ever. One game away from the World Cup. Never had that at home before. (Apart from occasions I donā€™t know about or have forgotten about).

1 Like

Itā€™s 0-1 from half time.

Who are your subs and for whom and at what time?

Assuming we start Meyler, drop Oā€™Dowda and are otherwise unchanged from Saturday.

You attending?

Assuming the Danes will score once. Would we be better off going one down than one up?

Sadly not mate, my usual source for tickets let me down for the first time ever (canā€™t complain, he has fixed me up every single other time). Thought of driving up and chancing one outside the ground but didnā€™t bother in the end.

Iā€™ll end up watching most of it from behind the couch. :hushed:

Polish chap refereeing the game tonight. Theyā€™re Lutheran folk so hopefully heā€™s mindful of that.

2 Likes

Pity.

Managed to get tickets for myself and my usual buddy on the Three mobile pre-sale. Section 116. Going to be a tense night!!

1 Like

Was at the Bosnia second leg and the place was bouncing that night. Should go up a level or two from that this evening!

Itā€™ll be unbearable if we are a goal up with 20 mins left and are parked on our own six yard box. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Very hard to call - At that rate I presume they will be happy to sit deep and look to counter, ideally you want someone who will harry the fuck out of them and pressure them by throwing himself around but youā€™ll also need guile to open them up. - Iā€™d probably go with Whelan and push one of our midfielders on - probably Meyler.

Fuck you.

or even penalties

my heart couldnā€™t take that

1 Like

Long for Arter, McGeady for Hendrick, Hourihane for Ward.

I was at the last 3 home play-off games.

Bosnia and Estonia ā€¦relatively comfortable. France in 09 was frustrating.

Tonight will be on another level for sure.

You could still make kick off!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I cant stand the fuckin tension

The I the I The IRA

4 Likes

sorry for going kray kray guys

3 Likes

The I, the I , the IRA

1 Like