Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Google Translate:

The biggest surprise is that Andreas Christensen gets the right back instead of Peter Ankersen, who did not play any bad game in the first match. But the replacement indicates that Åge Hareide will defend defensively and with the Chelsea player ‘AC’ get more air force against Ireland’s very big weapon - the deathballs.

In the attack, Yussuf Poulsen gets the chance instead of Nicolai Jørgensen, who in the first match did not pose a threat to the Irish and seemed to be hampered by the break in his wrist he received this weekend at the national team.

With Yussuf Poulsen on the right wing, he crosses Andreas Cornelius from the center of the opposition’s penalty area.

We are going to murder them.

1 Like

I know you do it on purpose but the quotation marks around “Miguel” really bugs “Miguel”. Heard him mention this on the wireless and podcasts previously. That is serious mental warfare, I thought his fotf status might eventually transition in to just Miguel, obviously not.

No I’m not Joe.

Deathballs motherfuckers. Take that!

1 Like

fuck off “Miguel”

1 Like

We’re fucking in their heads lads.

1 Like

I’m getting psyched up for tonight listening to Van Morrison’s Astral Weeks.

1 Like

It’s almost like they are trying to antagonize him.

Ahh :astonished:

:roll_eyes:

You should read the annals of Ireland … Here’s what they have to say about the last time we battled the Danes in a do or die fixture …

It was the “slaughter of the Foreigners of the Western World” - “Nobody could recognise even his own son, so covered were they in blood…

They’ll be getting the same tonight with our death balls.

It would nearly lead you to believe that alright. “Miguel” is a good guy.

+1.

Just look at this for example. @mickee321 you’re needed on twitter.

That Brian guy is very weird on twitter by the way.

1 Like

I’d take it as a term of endearment If I were ‘Miguel’

1 Like

This Brian guy torturing “Miguel” also, pretty unseemly. Look forward to his anticipated lineup response to @mickee321

@the51Bar sent him home with his tae in a mug anyway.

1 Like

I saw that - he should have got onto regulars like @Bandage and they would have had enough clout to reserve an area.

1 Like

Its disappointing to see pubs to that to regulars though just because you’re getting a load of blow ins like @Rintintin showing up for one night only.

1 Like