Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Maybe he should go back and make that point. I’ll check back in shortly.

Hard to imagine, a penalty shoot out at home, in the Aviva is on the cards tonight. Not sure I’d be able.

I suspect it could do the trick, these fuckers need to know where there daily bread is coming from.

Helena Christensen, Brigitte Nielsen, Viggo Mortensen, Caroline Wozniacki, Peter Schmeichel, Hans Christen Anderson, Michael Laudrup … can you hear me now…

I know where Ken Early parks his bike before home games. PM me if you want to smash it or rob it.

@glasagusban may be interested in sniffing the saddle.

Some amount of Irish jerseys around town. Some atmosphere later. Of course I would have to have a pretty important meeting in the morning (well important for my job) which means I’ll be watching at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2wLCnC9Ad8

2 Likes

He hates the poppy, he hates Brits. He hates the North, he thinks they’re shit…

1 Like

Looks like the only thing the 51 will be serving that Briane lad tonight is his tea in a mug.

1 Like

Tee-shock Leo is on board

1 Like

We’re going to smash them

I doubt you’ll be asked mate

1 Like

Mate I wouldn’t be fit to tie my laces with the nerves

OMFG

1 Like

Ah here. I just got a pm from one of my dearest e-buddies on Tfk. This thing about lads getting excited and dressed up to watch a game is real ? I thought it was just a big piss take and grown men didn’t really follow shite players like that.

2 Likes

It’s almost as bad as supporting British soccer teams

Ireland team to play Denmark: Randolph, Ward, Clark, Duffy, Christie, Meyler, Hendrick, Brady, Arter, McClean, Murphy #IRLDEN #COYBIG #RTEsoccer

Imagine sharing a stadium with these shower of gowls. Hell on earth.

Can someone post up the likely formation.
Hendrick to be played out wide I hope, where he can be effective.