Irish Neutrality

Yep. A western alliance of thugs invaded and butchered at random over oil, and the ego’s of two pathetic psychopaths.

For all the talk this place appears to have been very dull back in 06, whenever these ancient threads are resurrected I have the misfortune of being directed to the beginning

clueless

We were too busy congregating outside the women’s jack’s in coppers.

The forum only really came to life in 08. Peaked 2010-2012. And has been in slow decline since…

1 Like

I remember posting from my phone on a site that didn’t render for mobile over a snail pace data network from Flannerys in around 2008 and being roundly ridiculed for posting on my phone from a pub. How times have changed

1 Like

You should still be ridiculed for posting from a pub

You were that odd even back then?

2 Likes

Really dumb.

he is just being provocative

1 Like

It would be quite hilarious if Ireland joined NATO as the US was pulling out.

He should try harder so as not to make such a fool of himself.

We’ve a thread dedicated for pictures of pints FFS sake

1 Like

The Iraq invasion was misguided and foolish, but in the post 9/11 climate somewhat understandable. Forget Bush and Blair, the entire ME regime change and democratization project was the work of the PNAC, Chaney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz the architects.

They won’t pull out.

Trump will simply force all the leeches to pay what they should pay.

The saddest thread of all in truth

Not at all. Any thread that includes discussion relating to Ulster Football, marriage referendum, Lionel Messi and S&C are much worse

Worse but not as sad, lads posting pictures of their pints of Guinness on a bar counter for the guaranteed few likes screams needy

What are the pros for joining?

Just wait till we’re attacked bro.