Irish Paint Magic

An unprovoked, mean-spirited and wholly inaccurate attack by Farmer judging by the end product this evening.

Ah course he is a quality painter. He is a legend after all.

Apologies David.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ah course he is a quality painter. He is a legend after all.

Apologies David.[/quote]

Close but no biscuit farmer…

huh?

What are you NCC in disguise?..

No - just wondering what t’hell you are on about.

;)…sure you were:p

Can’t believe you missed out on the easel pun there!

That lad’s quality alright. Missed him tonight but I’ll get him again.

[quote=“therock67”]Can’t believe you missed out on the easel pun there!

That lad’s quality alright. Missed him tonight but I’ll get him again.[/quote]

Sorry Rocko…i must start reading The Sun to get my eye in for these puns…

I reckon Don Conroy would take him in a fight

don’t forget lads 7.30 tonight…I have my canvass, paint and tissues ready…

Killorglin, Co. Kerry tonight according to the TFK TV Guide.

A technically advanced episode tonight. The man always keeps us on our toes.

He can’t stop putting rocks in. He had the painting finished tonight, when he thought it could use a few rocks and another waterfall. Then he put in some rough oul grass down the bottom. Then thought a rock would go well there and then he put the goat in and then thought another couple of rocks would do no harm. And he spends his whole time then trying to get the rocks to lie down.

Smashing show though.

[quote=“therock67”]He can’t stop putting rocks in. He had the painting finished tonight, when he thought it could use a few rocks and another waterfall. Then he put in some rough oul grass down the bottom. Then thought a rock would go well there and then he put the goat in and then thought another couple of rocks would do no harm. And he spends his whole time then trying to get the rocks to lie down.

Smashing show though.[/quote]

You just gave away the ending there now Rock you cunt. I’ve 5 minutes left here watching it as I recorded it earlier.

[quote=“therock67”]He can’t stop putting rocks in. He had the painting finished tonight, when he thought it could use a few rocks and another waterfall. Then he put in some rough oul grass down the bottom. Then thought a rock would go well there and then he put the goat in and then thought another couple of rocks would do no harm. And he spends his whole time then trying to get the rocks to lie down.

Smashing show though.[/quote]

Rock likes rocks

Where did the goat come from?
I turned away for a second and he was suddenly there.
Exciting stuff from an oil coloured painting programme

WBY

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Where did the goat come from?
I turned away for a second and he was suddenly there.
Exciting stuff from an oil coloured painting programme

WBY[/quote]

The “puck” was placed on and peeled away. He seems to always cheat with something like that - or so I’ve heard

[LIST=1]
[/LIST]

Sly trick that
They should put this on at 3 or 4 on a Saturday morning, twould be a great programme to watch in a state of inebriation

WBY

Fuck sake I couldnt figure out what the lads sigs were about " lie down there Mr Cloud" then I saw this thread and flicked onto the show last night. Fucking comical stuff, seriously surreal.