Irish People Poppy Watch

RIP. Your grandfather was a hero.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize Kilkenny had so many unionists.

Great grand Uncle Tassotti, his brother went missing on the Western front in 1916 at 17 year of age, was never seen again. Blown to smithereens

3 Likes

My own grandfather survived.

1 Like

:ronnyroar: Hon to fuck, superb internetting. Every word you said there is 100%, unreal from the Mary I History Department. Hon Maura Cronin, Hon Liam Irwin, Hon Deirdre Mac, even that lickspittle Chambers, they made some job of you :clap:

6 Likes

I was thinking about it last night, trying to imagine the fear, imagining myself at 17 out there, clueless and frightened

Dammit we’ll free Ireland yet.

1 Like

Ok , lay off the smithers quips

1 Like

Of course he did, he dodged the draft.

4 Likes

Because he dodged

2 Likes

Typical fucking Brits. Itching for a fight until Fritz gives em bags of it and all of a sudden they’re alone and frightened. Tommy didn’t like it up him

1 Like

And now the big bad Brits are gone you can worship and grovel at the feet of JP McManus instead.

1 Like

Your boss got there first Smithers.

You left an open goal you woman beater

1 Like

What draft? You need to brush up on your military history.

The Brits are gas. There was a show about Shell Shock on BBC 2 just there, some thick Para telling us how he suffered so badly from PTSD after some battle in the Falklands. Shaking and trembling and crying telling us about how his friend Tommy was blown to bits in front of him by some greasy Argie. FFS…what were ye doing there in the first place ye cunts. They were upset Diego didn’t just fuck off home to Buenos Aires when they landed on.

4 Likes

The Malvinas

1 Like

I was paraphrasing the Para.

1 Like

I suspected as much, important to educate @Tassotti though

Liberating British Overseas Territory.