Presidential Election Thread. Aka, Should the deer in the Phoenix Park be getting worried?

I think that people loved the way Gallagher, who operates in the construction industry, said that he had a “semi-detached” relationship with Fianna Fail.

Though people’s guilty consciences may have forced them to vote Labour, deep down they long for a half-wit of a Fianna Failer to yahoo as they’re chaired shoulder high at the count, accumulate vast personal wealth through corruption, continually lie transparently on television, mispronounce basic words on broadcast media both when drunk and not drunk, make a tit of themselves in the Galway tent, completely destroy the economy and rule them like a fucking gobshite.

1 Like

Will Dana go again?
[/quote]

She really has tried all kinds of everything at this stage

Mickey D going to seek a second term :rollseyes:

Ffs

The cunt will be 84 at the end of a second term

What a legend. Inspired choice by the people. True vision as a president.

I appreciate your party allegiances mate and to be fair he’s not the worst, but should a 77 year old be running for President. I think not personally.

Why not?

2 Likes

Why would you think Fagan ?

Lets not be ageist here. Its only a symbolic role. I liked his rhetoric around the centennial 1916 celebrations where he didnt give a sanitised almost ashamed watered down version of what happened like many in Fine Gael did. Anybody who makes does cunts in the indo seeth is worth persevering with for another term. I expect a hatchet campaign against him from INM in their efforts to get some blonde bimbo elected.

Given some of the alternatives flouted I’d be in favour of giving him a lifetime Presidency.

1 Like

I’ll be voting for Mickey D.

Would Bayan not give it a shot?

He’d probably prefer some Fianna Fáil hack. Bertie maybe.

He’s a superb Uachtaran. Hus recent visit to Australia was a great success. Many commentators, in particular indigenous, were hugely impressed by him.

I’d be in favour of abolishing it, but he’s as good a person as any for it and shur he’s still relatively sprightly.

Get rid of him? Well, I’d like to, ma’am, but he’s too damn good! Let him march, boys. Let the man march!

I presume it’s cheaper keep him in there. Is one presidential salary less than a TD/ministerial/presidential pension package?

1 Like

If we keep him on till he’s 84 he won’t get much time out of the presidential pension? Or are we already paying him a pension along with his salary?

TD pension maybe?

A quick google suggest Michael D promised to wave his Pension pre election but not clear if he actually did that. He does however have a lecturers pension as well worth €30k a year which he never said he was returning.
The fucker gets paid €250k a year, plus a free gaff and an expense free life for himself and the missus, for jaunting around the World. Nothing wrong with it.