Presidential Election Thread. Aka, Should the deer in the Phoenix Park be getting worried?

look at Mary Robinson, charging the state millions for her papers

He also promised he’d only do one term

on the one hand MDHiggins throws out all the populist little bullshit catchphrases that young people adore nowadays…venuzeula/anti israel/pro palestine etc etc
on the other hand if he runs again and wins again anyone aged 18 when he was originally elected will be almost middle aged when someone else gets to have a go in there doing whatever the little cunt does all day.

he is a terrible little shit of a man, and has ate enough from the trough and its time for him to fuck off out of it

3 Likes

It’ll cost the country less I’m sure if he stays on and ideally snuff it nearing the end of his second term.
Maybe we can clarify the financial ramifications of it.

The Government live in fear daily that this muppet is going to mouth off but he’s popular with the Joe.ie set so our gormless Taoiseach won’t want to upset them.

Was that because they were taller than him?

Would we get a bank holiday if the president died in office? That would need to be taken into consideration

Had we elected McGuinness we’d have found out

You’re a nasty piece of work all the same… you go around with this good guy persona but you’re constantly posting horrible comments and attacks on people … but just enough to keep you under the radar.

1 Like

Fantastic president. Has always served the people, never more than keeping that collection of incompetents out of the big house last time round.

A typical Limerick man you might say.

Limerick by birth, galway by the grace of further education

He grew up in Newmarket on Fergus.

He did… Moved from Limerick about 10 to live with relations after his mother died … Went to college in Galway. A true man of the western seaboard.

Once Miriam O Callaghan is not our next Preaident I’m relatively content *

• unless it’s some complete header
1 Like

When did Limerick become part of the western seaboard you chancer? Through Kilkee??

1 Like

The estuary gets us in.

1 Like

I’d like to see Vincent Browne run for it.

I’ll rip your nose clean off with a claw hammer, you cunt.

1 Like

Well there’s a surprise.
Perhaps people are upset because he categorically stated that he wouldn’t seek a second term when campaigning for a first.
Irish politician is a self serving liar shock.