Irish Soccer Players Abroad

How is that fella getting on that went to inter milan?

He needs to make room for them!! Get Omabamidele in as the holding midfielder.

I’d just leave him and collins in a two and thats centre half sorted. Cullen is a good player

He has had a few first team training sessions I think.

He is tidy. Do you put O’Shea left full or try and give Manning game time. Abankwah is very talented, Ebosele the same.

O’Shea full back. He has enough about him to play there.

Is it Rob heffernan son ye are talking about… He is with AC… I saw somewhere he was captaining their u18 side which is good going if he is considering language barrier etc

No, inter signed a young lad from Rovers. A winger

That youngfella is a centre half i think

1 Like

Kevin Zefi. Heffernans son is a cb and seems to be very talented.

1 Like

I saw Zefi rip England apart in a friendly u17 at St George’s, he scored 2 in a 3-1 win. An outstanding player.

1 Like

O’Shea has improved this year. He is doing well for WBA since the change of manager. We played them last week and they were the best team we played this year.

Cheers. Good to see fellas going somewhere other than England

1 Like

Where has Shane Duffy gone ? Is getting a game for anyone ?

The Albanian diaspora are making more of an impact than those useless Brazilian cunts in Gort

3 Likes

Hes at Fulham.

1 Like

They have the necessary dirt about them, a hardy fucking breed.

Not getting a game though ?

I’d still rather have creative players than not, we can even play them out wide if we need to.

The way we have played under Kenny to date, we are continually going to struggle to break down weaker teams. We don’t move the ball quick enough and lack genuine guile to break down a low block, so we need all the help we can get.

Against sides who dominate the ball and play a high line, we have the work rate & the pace in behind to hurt those teams from time to time.

1 Like

No. Barely making the match day squads.

1 Like

We’ve a few on the continent. John patrick is intetesting in La Liga. Born in Madrid. Sotona at nice in ligue 1. There are a few in Italy.

Have we anyone in Germany?

1 Like