Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Is there a lot more false positives than they think?

Ewans in the ball again

I wonder who is doing the FAIs testing?

It could be the type of test their using. I read somewhere that the faster tests (Swab to result) aren’t as accurate.

Think the two false positives were UEFA tests.

These boyos are running it

1 Like

Going by the poor results, I would say Spock.

4 Likes

Ha ha! That’s the first funny you’ve made on the Internet, well done mate.

Its all getting a bit silly now

Heroes usually have brains. Or at least elect to use them.

He’s coming off the bench mostly these days. Doesn’t seem to start for them much.

1 Like

Correct.

How many people who test positive get the luxury of another test?

You’re a despicable human

Can’t you simply pay for one

I just mean if they’ve had three goes at this lad, what does that say about testing in general. The vast majority of people get a positive and just get added to the numbers

Assume Synlab are using antigen tests which throw up a lot more false positives.

But among a sample of 39 positive antigen test results collected from nursing homes across Nevada, 23 were found to be false positives when confirmed by a more accurate laboratory test. The discovery prompted state officials to issue their directive on Oct. 2, urging nursing homes to promptly pivot from antigen tests to other types of tests that look for viral RNA while the discrepancies were being investigated

It said in the initially press release PCR or equivalent. So it could be anything really, and they could be doing different tests depending on where they are being done in Europe. I’d assume they are using a local solution in each country