Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

What’s the story with them saying Buongiorno every few mins? Is it in a different context in sport or what, like basketball and HELLLOOO

not a foggy dew mate. It just sounds nice

*is there a fella called Bunogiorno playing for Italy :smiley:

fuck it anyway that looked in

Lee O’Conner looks in serious bother down his side, they are getting in behind him a lot

2-0. We’ve been very poor really

Disaster

both full backs are getting rinsed

Get Alofabi on

Moldova beat Belgium earlier which could be very good news for us if we finish in second

Dara O’Shea a massive loss to the defence. Look all over the place. Collins seems fairly highly rated for a lad that can’t defend

the pitch is in absolute shit for an international match.

I’m turning this off as this is all it will be for the rest of it. The Italians diving and killing the game. Absolute masters of it

Collins was linked with a €20m (plus agents fees) move to Manchester United

Bohs cunt screws overs a Rovers player and Ireland are shit.

Rinse and repeat

Will need a full squad for the Icelandic game or we wont even get second.

I’d be very surprised if came 2nd. We’re really not suited to the Nations League. No win in 7 games in the comps history but it’s glorified friendlies.

![|500x270](upload://eWrK9nyv7D6BVcUyZV7hxRahRGf.mp4)

Even O’Shea and Knight back would make a big difference. Should still go through if we win both games but Iceland won’t be easy

We owe them one, but need the lads back up front. What way is the second place table looking? They changed the entire tournament lay out before the Summer with covid.

In fairness that’s a class team.

Ireland were very poor i thought, Coventry and the lad on the wing who was with Waterford last year stood out for me.