Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

YouTube commenters are the worst people in the world ever.

1 Like

5 SRFC players mate?

imagine how good we would be if the likes of @tazdedub @croppy_boy @johnnysachs @padjo & @caulifloweredneanderthal spent their football dollar on Irish football?

3 Likes

It was Pat’s players that did the scoring mate cc @Ralphie

imagine how good we would be if the likes of @tazdedub @croppy_boy @johnnysachs @padjo & @caulifloweredneanderthal spent their football dollar on Irish football?

Not forgetting @TheUlteriorMotive @Mac and @Aertel220

2 Likes

Great to see the son of a former Laois bogballer in there among them mate. The scorer of the point that never was in 1995, Mick Turley.

@cheasty you’ll love this match report from The Sunday Game.

1 Like

I’d say I’ve been to more LOI grounds than you have @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, you little weasel.

2 Likes

especially @Aertel220

@anon98850436 - Turley is a hoop?

wow

Ah, just a little bit of a cut to a Wednesday afternoon. You know that I’m fierce fond of you, you bollix.

ill gut you

bro

Ringo Starr Peace GIF

I initially thought this was a test for me and other Footixes to name 5 Shamrock Rovers players. I’d opt for Jack Byrne, Richie Towell, Rory Gaffney, Graham Burke and Alan Mannus in the goal if I was asked to name 5 in a rapid fire quiz.

1 Like

Buckley Park* *
Tralees ground**
Turners Cross*
St Coleman’s*
The RTC Waterford**
Carlisle ground*
Tolka Park* *
Markets Field**
Richmond Park
Flancare Park**
Where Galway play**

No asterisk - watched a game
*played there
**went in for an auld gawk

• *played and watched games there

@chops91 Has been to every ground in the country, he might give a best & worst summary.

impressive

1 Like

Worst has to be Ferrycarrig Park for a starter.

Obviously I am basing this off being an away fan at grounds.

Best
Brandywell
Tallaght
Showgrounds
Terryland (now Eamonn Deacy)
Turners cross

Worst
Mounthawk park
Oriel park
Ballybofey

From my travels my favourite ground is the showgrounds. Nice little ground. Good soccer people up there and a nice pub/chipper next to the ground

Mounthawk park is okay considering it Kerry’s first year. Terrible away section. The ground is flat so if your not next to the fence you can’t see half the pitch

Being an away fan at most grounds the worst away section in the country is oriel park.

Also Ballybofey is horrible but most of my anger there is the fact Limerick FC got relegated there in 2015 :joy::joy:

5 Likes

St mels was a kip

Oriel pal, always Oriel

1 Like

The only dollars I’ve spent on football in the last 12 months are my young lads memberships to the local club, and the FAI summer camp. Proper grassroots spend