Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Very odd that Hendrick has played the full 90 here

Did Kenny mean the ambition was to win this B group or the entire B competition? A year in Roinn C might not be the worst thing in the world for us.

Stephen Kenny needs to go. Simple as that.

Never change Jimmy

Hendrick attracting a lot of column inches - none of it favourable. Spock out, out, outā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Armenia never feared us.

Ogbene is unreal

Brilliant perseverance Ogbene.

Rotten. Again.

Weā€™ve put some amount of headers wide tonight

Classic McClean

Ogbene is by a distance our best player yet again.

Even if this ends in defeat he can come out with his head held high.

2 Likes

I think they overstate how close they were to finishing above us for a Euro 2012 play-off. From memory we beat them home and away and they needed to win in Dublin to have any chance. Not exactly like for like with the Henry handball from 2009 like some of the papers were trying to suggest this morning.

This is fucking shite clueless football. Chipping in crosses from the worst possible positions. Shite

Egan lumping balls forward to Duffy :joy:

1 Like

This has been a brilliant performance. Just unlucky.

That is the worst. Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s fucking it

Haroyan.

:clap:

Truly awful. We didnā€™t make many chances there at all

1 Like

A bit like the civil/public service. Overpaid underworked

Fuckā€™s sake.

Ogbene was excellent and I thought Collins did well. Didnā€™t think our subs helped tbh; I donā€™t think Will Keane is at the level, I was calling for Knight but he didnā€™t really get involved- feel like he should have been on for Hendrick though, Obafemi didnā€™t do anything. I thought Browne did add something.

But maybe we could have left Parrott or Robinson on, as more likely to get on the end of a chance. Stevens was also creating things down the left.

1 Like