Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

The hypocrisy is off the charts with that poster.

“The person their self” :rofl:

I know Kenny had gotten some results/improved performances since settling on that 3-4-2-1 set up and I know Parrott bailed us out with the 97th minute winner last time. But I was a bit wary when I saw that Parrott, Robinson and Ogbene were starting, although I didn’t post it pre game because I didn’t have time. It reminded me of the Scotland set up the other night somewhat. You need to be able to link from back to middle to front and I thought we’d be missing something in the build up. I think 1 of the 2 in the 3-4-2-1 needs to be a midfield player to allow for that cohesion and he needs to be dropping back and linking with the midfield and wing backs. I thought that front 3 was quite individualistic and Knight should have started. Your midfield 4 was essentially Coleman, Hendrick, Cullen and Stevens with Parrott ars(e)ing around in between the lines. Ogbene has an admirable attitude and played well, but he was the only one to put in a decent performance. It was a disjointed shambles in truth.

Fuck that, what’s your view on ‘Player of the Match’?

MVP MVP MVP

What is your own opinion on it Mary Poppins and how are the Ukrainians settling in there in yer spare room?

Has kenny ever won a maych that mattered for ireland. Those cunts that were calling for a new contract for him after he led us to the promised land to a victory over Luxembourg must feel sheepish

Fuck :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Who would you bring in as new manager?

Bradley or Mccarthy

Who did get man of the match anyway?

James McCarthy? Bradley hasnt a hope of getting the job mate.

Until we get a decent midfielder we havent a hope. 2 man midfield is nuts.

Ogbene. He came across well in the interview afterwards. A great lad I’d say.

1 Like

Mary Poppins and Ukrainians :rofl:

It’d be a waste of time asking you for new material I suppose :man_shrugging:

Oh the irony there.

1 Like

This will be his 3rd failed tournament, how long do we persist? Id have duff, o’neil etc ahead of him too

Also, kelleher should be 3rd choice goalkepper

Look at how Baz commands his area and barks instructions to his defenders all game, Kelleher is more worried about his hair.

1 Like

I knew we were fucked when I saw a Corkman starting on the queens jubilee

1 Like

Look, @backinatracksuit, mate , you told the forum you were taking Ukrainans into your own house and you got the credit for for it at the time. You’re a great fella etc

I’m only wondering how they’re settling in with ye.

I already told you and you well know it🤷‍♂️