Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

I think you’re right here. He should pick the new squad of better players asap. Assume most of em are playing top tier ball around Europe?

stay out of this thread

3 Likes

Manning deserves a shot but needs to vastly improve on previous performances.

McGeady is an interesting character. Still looking for another playing contract but going down the coaching/management/sporting director route too.

Be an excellent pundit in my opinion. Would shake up the RTE panel.

Hard to understand him?

1 Like

Not that hard now.

2 Likes

Tel Aviv is hardly a good place?

Aaron Connolly to Hull

out of control downwardspiral GIF by Zephan

Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Southampton

Bazunu, Manning, and Smallbone all start for the Saints. 80% possession for the away team. Sheff Wed had 1 (one) shot on target.

:see_no_evil:

Is that unusual @Corksfinedtboy for Derry City to request Windsor Park for a European match?

https://www.rte.ie/sport/

1 Like

Well yes and no
Tbh I wouldn’t blame them
Lot easier to get to the match fir locals
Same currency
Bigger crowd will travel

It’s the next best option and they used be in their league after all

1 Like

Hilarious, fella gets pissed out of his tree and he suddenly needs help

Heady heights back in 93’.

We were playing hoofball back then. We’re far better off now, playing out from the back and playing the proper way.

9 Likes

We’d have won Euro 92 pulling up

Request denied.

Tallaght it is

Why was it denied?

European football’s governing body, however, has denied that request stating the venue must be located in ‘the same or another city within the territory of its association’.

Article 24.06 of UEFA’s Club competition regulations state that the venue announced at the beginning of the competition is considered as ‘home venue’ of the respective club.

“A venue may be the ground of the home club or another ground in the same or another city within the territory of its association,” said a UEFA spokesperson.

“Therefore, Derry City FC will have to play in Tallaght as originally announced for the UECL 3rd qualifying round home fixture on the 17 August 2023.”

Exceptions will only be made by UEFA administration should no other suitable venue be available on the ‘home territory’.

1 Like