Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Impressive from Kenny, accepting and deflecting blame in one sentence

1 Like

Our only creative options are Jack Bryne or Conor Ronan. Iā€™d throw one of them in when they are back from injury. Couldnā€™t be any worse than whats there.

11 nations league games without a win. Is there another team in Europe with worse form?

2 Likes

Jack Byrne, another Cunt who gets better the less games he plays

2 Likes

Wtf

Sorry mate, but heā€™s hurt me too many times

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy i see Spock is getting a free ride for dropping his best player for a Liverpool reserve today

Was Bazunu fit?

Fit enough to be in the match day squad and on the bench

Yes, for sure Bazunu would have saved that shot too

Irking our best player for a reserve player is crazy

1 Like

In fairness the shot was at a lovely height for a good goalkeeper to save.

2 Likes

Its a sad indictment of irish football that 1. We lost to armenia ffs. 2. I genuinely didnā€™t know the game was on today

1 Like

The soccer equivalent of Bill Cooper

And only 2 goals

Hey mate, the kenny fans told us after we lost to luxembourg that we underestimated luxembourg, if you look at armenias form, they are pretty good too. Apart from recemt results such as a 9 nil defeat to norway they are a class side

4 Likes

Liam Brady was hammered for saying to wait until agter the nations league before giving Kenny a new contract, he looks correct now

3 Likes

Chippy has always had a very keen and pragmatic eye as a pundit

1 Like
  1. It was no surprise we lost.

Hard to fathom how one of the most decorated LOI managers could be struggling in the cauldron of the Nationā€™s League.

He always gets a free ride. The LOI and Newstalk fanboys wonā€™t have criticism.

2 Likes