Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Mike Casey manshaming Johnny Glynn was the finish of direct hurling

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen Szmodics play a good few times and I donā€™t think he is a superstar or anything. But he is technically decent, picks up decent positions and is obviously in-form.

Heā€™s worth a spot in the squad at least, but I donā€™t think heā€™ll necessarily solve our creativity issues.

Daniel McDonnell: How Gavin Bazunu turned his fortunes around at Southampton to silence critics | Independent.ie

@Locke -please post up

1 Like

Donā€™t have a subscription, pal, but delighted that Gav is doing so well, that heā€™s found his level, and that Tallaght Council built a stand that will never be filled.

# Daniel McDonnell: How Gavin Bazunu turned his fortunes around at Southampton to silence critics

Image Gallery 0|100%x67%

### Daniel McDonnell
January 17 2024 2:30 AM

##

Itā€™s very possible that sometime in the distant future, when Gavin Bazunu reaches the point of life where he is reflecting on his football career, Russell Martin will stand out as an important figure.

The nature of management means their time together could be short, although Southamptonā€™s charge towards to the top of the Championship suggests there is mileage in this story.

sorry, you are delighted that a stand was built that will never be filled?

it will be filled a few times this season mate

2 Likes

Gav
Gav
Gav!

Letā€™s wait and see, mate.

This just appeared on Facebook. Iā€™ve never heard of at least half of these lads

It was a pisstake

Fair enough so, carry on

Great to see Smallbone tearing it up for Southampton again today, man of the match away to Swansea.

Bazunu outstanding again, really sticking it to the boo boys

1 Like

I called this one lovely if I must say so myself. Southampton now on their longest unbeaten run in over 100 years.

1 Like

Some people must now be regretting being so insolent towards Sotonā€™s chances of promotion.

2 Likes

Happy 100th to Charlie Oā€™Leary

16 Likes

https://twitter.com/IrishPropaganda/status/1751902499651366947?t=pnd1FfOXcYApCj4EQWIoUg&s=19

Norwich bench to Serie A.

This makes me sad.

1 Like

Man youā€™d need your head examined to turn down Verona to stay in norwhich.

Verona is one beautiful place.

3 Likes

Chieo is a good lad. Big Sam will make him a star

Can someone edit the thread title accordingly

https://twitter.com/nathanmurf/status/1752592674727534827?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

2 Likes

2 Likes