Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Is there nothing else available to play left back other than Steven’s?

And were probably on the beer Sunday night…

That’s part of the problem, he thinks his function is to be a glorified cheerleader for the team and management and part of that general soft focus approach is calling the Irish players by their first names like they’re his mates and our mates.

1 Like

Some amount of Irish offsides.

Hendrick attempts more risky passes than Bruno Fernandes

Cullen :face_with_monocle:

Read somewhere that Ogbene only scored 3 in 45 league games this season in League 1. Actually seems to be raising his game at international level.

1 Like

Did an Aaron Fitzgerald there.

2 Likes

From wingback but still. Looking at him he is a wide player.

And the guy with 14 in 16 in the second tier can’t get a start.

Odd decision from the manager.

He was probably bollixed, looks like a pub player

The difference in class is yawning. They’re calm, assured and in control. Our lads are eager, jumpy, with all the coherence of a team of children.

Still, it seems better than the performance against Armenia given how that was written up (I didn’t see it thankfully).

The Scotch are 2 up on Armenia. I’m sure @Bandage didn’t attend the Aviva in order to keep a watchful eye on the SPL contingent lining out at Hampden Park.

1 Like

FFS

Lets just face it lads, we’re shite

Kelleher isnt a great shot stopper

This is the Ukrainian C team. Fuck me.

Travers has to be better than kelelher

The two central defenders falling over each other are just as culpable.

We’re going to lose all four of these games.

Travers got the start in Belgrade that time but was widely criticised on here for his positioning on two of the goals. He was playing regular championship football since though so he can count himself unlucky.