Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

That is disgraceful. Could see him being fouled straight away. Everyone was waiting for the whistle.

Sickener.

Ref was cunt acting all night and then does that, absolutely disgusted. That’s 4 points at least lost with last kicks of a game.

1 Like

Crawford is as unlucky as Spock

Wasn’t even a difficult one. Norwegian was pulling and dragging like a lunatic out of his jersey.

1 Like

I’m absolutely seething.

1 Like

We need to make a stand. A serious message needs to be sent out.

There should be no more Irish games played in Cork.

1 Like

Looking at the fixtures left in the last round that result could well eliminate us completely as Norway are at home to Turkey and we are away to the Italians, only hope is the wops are half arsed and content to play out a scoreless draw but doubtful. Disgusted.

1 Like

Marie Crowe looking well in fairness. Billy Sheehan punching there.

1 Like

Billy is some fetch

Have we any hope tonight @Watchyourtoes ?

I’m still sifting through the ashes of last Friday, we were absolutely fucking screwed with that late equaliser. We need to match or better Norways result at home to the Turks so a pair of draws is our best hope this evening.

Sinclair Armstrong returns up front.

2 Likes

Forgot this was on ffs

Fucking Gnonto and Baldanzi starting for them :confounded:

We fucked outself v Latvia and were fucked by the ref against Norway. Tall order against Italy, who in time honoured Gilesy fashion, I’ll note their main threats are the guys who’ve played in England that I’ve heard of

1 Like

Can we catch the Italians on head to head or is it based on GD?

A win tops the group goes on H2H

1 Like

Shuda scored there

Italians clear off the line. Don’t think he knew much about it.