Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

He is giving the fans a team they can believe in once again

2 Likes

Unfortuantely it is the Armenian fans

1 Like

Did the manager get repercussion after?

Another beauty from Obafemi, Robinson scores his first for Cardiff.

1 Like

A brace gone in against Bazunu again today. His he the truth? :thinking:

he didnā€™t cover himself in glory for either goal. First one he let a fella win a header 3 yards out, you know as a goalie that just isnā€™t allowed.

second one he got beat at his near post from a very tight angle, again, you know yourself

1 Like

Alex McCarthy and Willy will be pushing hard for that No.1 spot soon unfortunately. He hasnā€™t kept a prem clean sheet yet I think.

Southampton are after spunking a small fortune on City academy players, 15m for Bazunu is criminal

Do you not rate bazunu? 15m doesnā€™t seem all that much

Heā€™s shit.

Heā€™s desperately young for a goalie. Theyā€™re paying for potential.

1 Like

1 week with spock has ruined him

3 Likes

15m for a fella that never played a premier league game is shocking.

He can pull off a save but i want a a goalie thats vocal, can organise a back 4/5, shout, come for crosses, clean lads out and be a presence. Any goalie can stop shots. Baz canā€™t do the rest yet

Heā€™s stuck under himself for crosses. That canā€™t be coached out. Its fear. Shay given had it.

Iā€™d take the young lad at liverpool 7 days a week

Kelleher? Ah not a hope man, if you want a commanding keeper who is vocal to his defence then Kelleher is the last fella to call on.

I think he is better at it than Baz.

1 Like

Spent yesterday at an u9 tournament in Salthill Devons, what a day / venue. @Juhniallio you involved in with that age group? Weā€™re mad for road now

Yep. 2014 lads. Canā€™t beat those big tournaments. Kids love them.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a wonder he can tie his laces.

That sounds more than harsh. Are you saying shay given was shite too?

The lad in Liverpool will be playing league two in the coming years. He looks like a lad who wants to save the planet as opposed to the ball. A dozy sconce on him.

2 Likes