Irish Sports Personality of the Year

Joke that this man hasnt been nominated. :angry:

Who’s he?

The King of the Ring Sheamus. Former 2 time Wwe champ as well. :clap:

McCoy deserves to win this but getting beat on Cabernet at 4/7 might, just might go against him

MacDowell to win this imo. Golf is barely a sport but I believe Harrington won this before, thereby setting a precedent.

Womens boxing, FFS. No logic in encouraging this shit.

read his question to me

then why have you chosen the boxers as your irish team of the year when you dont think Paddy Barnes qualifies for sportsperson of the year because he’s a brit?

Good point (even if it took you a day to come back with :smiley: ), scratch that, the Cork Footballers are the best team.

Michael Jackson, check my bad self.

The PC brigade will ensure Katie Taylor wins this. :angry:

For me there’s only 1 winner Gmac. Not only has he won he has decided to get himself an American accent which shows remarkable foresight. Nothing worse than hearing a horrible Irish accent when someone is picking up something internationally.

Achieved on a world stage in a popular Sport/hobby.

Team of the year should be Tipperhairy but it will go to Cork cos they won the league as well as the All-Ireland. For me any team winning an All-Ireland by only beating 1 division 1 team enroute has serious question marks.

Is boxing only a hobby too Bandage? Apologies for not being familiar with all your sporting rulings.

I would consider boxing to be a sport, but womens boxing to be an abomination.

As a British subject he doesn’t qualify i’m afraid.

As an aside can we refer to Gman and Mac as GMac from now on. Two of the most inane posters on the site and the possibility of duplicate accounts has never been ruled out. Makes sense like the Irish banks to merge them together.

Bit difficult on an Internet forum mate

As a nominee I’ve a feeling he does !

leaving aside them being borderline hateful cunts the cork footballers are the blandest group of men to form a gathering in this country for manys a year, i doubt even their mothers would vote for them

gmac and tipp i suppose myself

Kev,

You must have a huge problem with Mary McAleese being President of Ireland then seeing as you don’t recognise Ferris and McDowell as Irish?

Thought Gary Twigg would be a shoe-in for this

Kev,

Grow up or educate yourself.