Irish Sports Personality of the Year

it would be ironic if this cork team win ‘personaility of the year’, thats my point, they are entirely uninteresting and you couldnt throw that at kerry tyrone tipp or even kk

The greatest hurling team of all time. End of discussion :clap: :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9Jqu2vyGo

When did the discussion begin?

I think “Personality” is a loose term use more for political correctness here HBV, not for how good craic the lads are out on a piss up, or would you like to be friends with them.

This has just started on RTE1.

Early signs are that it’ll be a cheap and tacky production with lame gags by Des Cahill.

Has anyone from Limerick been nominated besides the swimmer? I presume the likes of Willie O’Connor, Willie ‘Big Bang’ and Mark Foley are on the list.

Just showed the seminal moment of the sporting year when Hooperman unmasked himself to console the Rovers players after the defeat at home to Fingal when it looked like the league was lost. :clap:

The LOI round up was quite decent, but the interviews are fucking awful. That piece with Katie Taylor was horrific. Didnt some fella on here say he’d do her? Christ…

Wexford ‘lady’ hurlers nominated for Team of the Year.

For fuck sake.

Shur a poster here has a lady hurler as his avatar Bandage, the world is gone mental. Snooker a sport? Get to fuck.

I’m surprised there are even nominations for this category. Surely it just goes to Rovers automatically…

When you look back on it, Davis should be ashamed of how he handed that title to speccy.

That LOI round up was on the final MNS of the season a month or so ago. The rest of it has been shit.

+1

also too much time given to rural pursuits instead of real sports

maybe worth watching to see does that retard that john delaney has brought along & is sitting beside him says something funny

Boccia. :clap:

Ah you’re kidding? What a pile of shit this has been then if that wasn’t even original.

Tony McCoy :clap:

Ted Walsh on now…

uncle tom bastard

+1