Irish Sports Personality of the Year

Agree with most of that mickee. I think it’s a bogger thing. Bernard Brogan was able to string a few sentences together in a fairly eloquent manner but put some muck monster from Tipperary, Cork or Kilkenny in front of a camera and it’s embarrassing stuff. They just lack basic intelligence.

Robbie Keane blasting mickee’s theory out of the water here.

Bandage,
who was that bird just on?
i know you are a huge fan of U-17 ladies international football.
cheers

Dora Gorman, Captain, Centre Midfield, Salthill Devon.

never fear,
here is Drico on now for some respite with his duclet tones

Is that john or Edward ?

Robbie Keane and Brian O’Driscoll are stone cold legends. :clap:

Who’s the fairly hot bird that’s been sitting in the front all night?

For numerous reasons.

• The fear of God has been put into them from attending mass, weekly for 20+ years.
  • They are usually the retards of the education system that spend more time blowing milk out of their noses than gaining a proper education.
  • They have rarely left the country and have a fear of anything ‘tekhinalogikal’
  • They are awkward around the other species and come across nervous when interviewed by a possible mate.
  • They have been subjected to years of bog men telling them ‘go out there and bate the shite out of the neighbours’.
  • They are inbred.

:smiley:

:lol: :smiley:

ah lovely :clap:

35,000 air miles in 7 weeks. Legend :clap:

McDowell claims the big prize with no sign of that little bastard Rory McIlroy to be found. :clap:

He’s probably over on Twitter going on about ‘our’ troops in Afghanistan. McIlroy, you cunt.

McDowell, you legend.

McDowell, Irish Sports Personality of the year :clap:

Golf is not a sport though.

:lol: Did you see him on Question Of Sport the other night?

:unsure:

[quote=“The Tipping King, post: 544788”]
:lol: Did you see him on Question Of Sport the other night? [/quote]

No, what happened?

The ‘home’ question was on the topic of GAA, he knew nothing about it so they went away. :lol:

McIlroy is indeed a cunt, I knew that years ago when I caddied for my brother in a youths tournament in Warrenpoint, McIlroy was in the same threeball, the fucker started talking about the bravery of the eighteen paratroopers who got blown up on the road behind one of the greens. :guns:

Fucking wanker. I heard from a reliable source that he keeps one of Lord Mountbatten’s limbs in his golf bag and uses it as a motivational tool.