Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

People are people.
Having said that, Iā€™m pissed off with travellers just now.

How are the settled community worse?

Because a settled fella allegedly stole some money.

Is he tarring us all with the one brush again?

No tar exactly, more like chippings and burnt oil

1 Like

The priests raped us, the nuns enslaved us, the politicians and bankers are corrupt as fuck and broke us, our police are lawlessā€¦ Our country is rife with blue and white collar crime - thereā€™s large parts of Limerick, Waterford, Dublin, Cork, Galway etc. etc that thrive on hand-out and crime cultureā€¦ but the rest of us ignore all this and see what we want to see and look down on travellers when every walk of life is just as bad. They are an easy targets because we donā€™t want to accept that large parts of regular society that we live in is in just as much shit.

3 Likes

Youā€™re a nut job. Irish people complain and bitch like hell about all those things you mentioned. And of course the Travellers too.

1 Like

:grin:

+1. You couldnā€™t make it up.

Although I have met a few decent bankers, nuns and priests as recent as last week. Iā€™ve never met a decently tinker since Lukey Wall and Jaysus poor aul Lukey is long gone now. Heā€™d be shamed by these horrible knacker bastards.

3 Likes

Stay off the Pavee Point podcasts mate, that Martin Collins is mental.

Mate, I already said iā€™m neither defending or attacking travellers - I just find it rich when people call them robbers when our whole society is built corruption from top to bottomā€¦

I tell you what tho, ya dirty rotten bastard, I bate your uncle above in Navan, and I bate your cousin small John in Athlone, and iā€™m gonna bate you too. We mouses is the kings of the travellers and you Mcnultyā€™s are only shite in a bucket. If youre a real man youā€™ll fight me and none of this shite talk out of ya, ya rotten bastard ya.

4 Likes

Are they having their holidays on your Galway estate?

No theyā€™re next door field to our thing in Rochdale. Council made them a site after an arrangement to keep them out of the fields. They proceed to rip up the fences, move in and absolutely destroy the whole area, move out, council clean up, move back in, and repeat. They leave piles of bin bags. Fridges, gas canisters, rotting stuff.
Moreover they go doing their tree clearing, ground cleaning etc, and dump all the rubble, hence undercutting lads who have to pay dump fees. Itā€™s just wrong really.

Tramps Flatty, cunts like these knackers who have no respect for their own, couldnā€™t be expected to have any for the rest of society.

Ireland is one of the least corrupt countries in the world.

1 Like

1 Like

'Tis factual.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a cracking post.

Based on conviction levels Iā€™d say weā€™re the lowest.

i think most normal citizens of Ireland or ā€˜settled folkā€™ as we are unfairly labelled would soften in our stance to tinkers if the tinkers were treated as our equals when it comes to the Dept of Social Protection and the Revenue Commissioners.
After that they can rob and terrorise away because i know they will be traceable and held accountable just as the normal citizens of the state currently are.
In time they would give up their auld shit of living in squaler with pocket money from the taxpayer every week and settle down and integrate but until then its a them and us unfortunately due to the discrimination towards the ā€˜settled folkā€™ in the Dept of Social protection and the office of the Revenue Commissioners.

3 Likes