Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Just had to leave a playground there after my 3 year old was set on by a group of traveller children. The oldest being no more than 8. One of the girls who was about 5 drew a kick at her and called her a cunt. The five of them started spitting at us as I was taking the 2 children out the gate.

How the fuck do you deal with that? I had to leave before I hit one of them.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s how you deal with it,
Iā€™ve had similar experiences with general scumbags.

Scum breading more scum

4 Likes

Itā€™s their culture.

7 Likes

Start a feud with her family and post videos on YouTube, calling her names such as ā€œShite in the Bucketā€.

13 Likes

Did a 5 year old girl actually use that word? Any parents with them??

Judging by her actions, sheā€™s probably well-used to being called that.

She did ya. No parents with them but Iā€™d find out handy enough who they belong to. Itā€™s sad really.

2 Likes

You are lying, what a strange thing to claim. You have not had similar experiences to this in playgrounds with settled people.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s poor hope for Ballysteen this year if a few kids chased you out of a playground.
ā€œThey were all bigger than me Mammyā€.

Fucks sake, lapsed poster @The_Runt wouldnā€™t put up with that shit. Youā€™d want to carry a length of qualplex with you by the looks of things.

5 Likes

You should have flaked the little cur and flattened her. Teach her a lesson. Itā€™d be good for her and more importantly for society if she learned that lesson a soon as is possible.

2 Likes

Sorry that happened to you. Those poor kids have no chance at life. If they were born into a different environment, you might well be telling us how pleasant and friendly those kids were. It geniunely upsets me to see kids in hopeless situations you described above.

6 Likes

Iā€™m in NCW here and thereā€™s a group of young lads. About 7 in the group. No more than 8 years of age. They have sticks and theyā€™re walking around hitting the dustbins :thinking:

Strong arguments for repeal being made here

He lives in Limerick mate, Iā€™d say itā€™s more than likely heā€™s telling the truth.

1 Like

Nope. He was bored, his childeren and his wonderful wife were out, he made it up so he could satisfy his need to add something to a story somebody else had told. That need to have something to say all the time.
Very very strange behaviour. Real oddball behaviour.

4 Likes

I met the local head man in the pub. I knew heā€™d be disgusted by the antics. He said them children are from an off shoot branch they are fueding with. He apologized but said there was nothing he could do with them.

A wishy washy response from him tbh. They often trot out lines like that.

Naht us boss, itā€™s the da udder fellas boss.

Thatā€™s fair enough.