Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

No. Donā€™t think so

ā€œGo off, boss, and get your injunction, Iā€™ll get 24 hours to leave.ā€

Some culture. Feuds at weddings, funerals, HOLY FUCKIN COMMUNION!

WTF?

Their ethnic rights must be protected at all costs. There should have been no 24 hours to wait and these cunts should be aware that if they camped on private land they would be moved in a couple of hours.

They camped out on a farmerā€™s land at home a few years back. Theyā€™d terrorised him in the past and he was at his wits end with them. Heā€™d the shotgun in the jeep heading down to them ready to go all out when heā€™d a brainwave.

The lads woke up the following morning to find boulders blocking every entrance / exit to his field. He casually dropped by to them at lunchtime on that day to tell them that if they liked his land so much they may as well stay there for a while and went on his way. I think he left them stuck inside for 3-4 days before letting them out. He told them the next time they tried it the boulders would be permanent. He never heard from them again.

5 Likes

I had to drive into a halting site and get some cunt out of the bed at 10am a few weeks back. The thick cunt had blocked a right away into a bit of land with his van. I had to wait till the cunt put on his trousers, and had to watch his missus walze around in a string vest roaring at a flock of ferral kids. A year old van and a new caravan to him. The dole stretches a long way these days it seems.

1 Like

This sounds like a job for the ultra SJW @Brimmer_Bradley.
Only he can sort you out if youā€™re a downtrodden fanny.

Hmmmm. I was going to post some long winded shite and hope ya fuck itā€™d be humorous. Nah. Youā€™re a wanker.

1 Like

Cool story bro.

1 Like

That never happened

Where did he get these boulders- In THE BOULDER STORE?

Move along getalong

Stupid townie prick.

Thatā€™s lovely harry. Get someone to explain inappropriate to you, then ponder whether or not it applies to you calling someone stupid.

The travelling community have a fine range of power tools on sale at the Charleville show :confused:

1 Like

They have a pretty good resource network. They always have a good selection of tools at the fairyhouse market.

And the tallaght stadium car boot sales.

Have an expanded picture of what happened here and the aftermath. Edited below.

Disgusting behaviour. Innocent folk trying to earn a living and you treat them like criminals ā€¦ and you wonder why they invariably turn to crime then -

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t really add anything to what was a relatively shit story.

1 Like