Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

This, coupled with Dohertys bill on transgender children shows just how far we intend to go to be the SJW capital of the world. The country is fucked if we stand for this shit. There is no traveller ā€˜cultureā€™, there is no traveller ā€˜languageā€™, there is now another group of entitled pampered cunts that will bleed the country dry while the rest of us working apes pay for it.

4 Likes

Can they be cut off the benefits trough if they are classed as non Irish different ethnicity? That for me would make me back the motion.

1 Like

I dont know why but I literally pissed myself watching thisā€¦ nothing better than someone losing the rag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5a3uisNmFM

Must be horrible especially in this heat. How was the halting site let get into such a state?

1 Like

Because travellers live there

1 Like

I was listening to yer man kerr on newstalk this morning and he had a piece on tinder for travellers. :grin:

1 Like

ā€œGrabberā€ may have been more appropriate

I would like to welcome our new Traveller neighbours who have just set up a new community in Mulhuddart.

A state apology to the Traveller community.

Are they lining this up for a massive joke on April 1st ?

More than likely for a massive payout in compensation.

This is Martinā€™s proof of institutional racism.

ā€œThe psycho-emotional impact of being called a ā€œtar babyā€ or ā€œdirt of the roadā€ has left its scars.ā€

What fuckwits like Martin chooses to ignore is the inherent racism in travelers towards anyone who is not of their ilk. It is a well know fact that they instill in their children a superiority complex and a sense of entitlement that ensures their culture of take continues. Martin should be thankful that the taxpayer funds his vile group of activists because if their was a choice I certainly wouldnā€™t give the cunts a penny.

4 Likes

ā€œThere.ā€ Itā€™s not just the travellers that have been let down by our educational institutions.

ā€¦and an over-representation in prison.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do they? Are travellers more likely to get a custodial sentence for equivalent crimes to non-travellers? That would make an interesting study.

I donā€™t know.

I just thought it was an amusing phrase.

No dispute there from Batt. But hard working citizens havenā€™t had the same amount of resources thrown at them to actually attend an educational institution. Travellers have huge sums of money thrown into their education but choose not to ignore.

Thanks for the english lesson.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good in fairness. It would be awful if they chose to ignore.

3 Likes

Gee, thanks again. I send you my posts in future so that you can read proof read them.