Is canabis a gateway drug?

Is that guy really a guard?

ā€œSpecialā€.

Apt.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Drugs are for losers.

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]ā€œSpecialā€.

Apt.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

Are you actually a guard?

:clap:

Yours etc,
GSH.

Yours etc,
gsh.[/quote]

FUCK SAKE is it too much to ask for a straight answer around here

Yeah, heā€™s a guard but heā€™s off duty :clap:

Flano once boxed the ears off a rabbit !!

:thumbsup:

Itā€™s ok to ask. Life, unlike light, does not travel in straight lines. Answers do their own thing and there was more truth in my original answer than I could have put in a thousand words.
The problem is with the question itself and not the answer.
The question was akin to asking ā€˜How many ears does the average person haveā€™.
Everyone else knows, and no-one feels the need to tell you what you should already know. The more you ask, the more people will whisper the name of ā€˜Lemonā€™ in the same sentence as ā€˜St.Itasā€™.
TFK, and itā€™s cuntish membership, tend to buck the trend when it comes to using a keyboard. They donā€™t use it just to organise letters into a word and words into a sentence. They use it to convey emotions.
Flano boxed a rabbit in the ears.
Those 7 words alone or on another site would be forgotton. Here, they form an aura of their own, clawing at your gut.
Am I really a guard you ask. Arenā€™t we all?

Yours etc,
GSH.

GSH, are you not going to take action against the 38 people who - in a public forum no less - have admitted to breaking the law. If not, then please change your username to SH and show some respect for the badge.

2 things WTB.
Firstly, there is no action that could be taken that would lead to a conviction although I publicly detest drug use.
Secondly, the guys on here are small fry and Iā€™m on the lookout throughout forum websites for a decade now under cover and waiting for the big deal to go down.
Never call my commitment to the cause into question.
However, it is good that you respect me and your contact critique keeps me on my toes.

Yours in enjoying having a ā€˜deputyā€™ on the forum,
GSH.

XXXX

Anyone tried this?

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]XXXX

Anyone tried this?[/quote]

no what is it!

Tis the latest version of XXX except its no relation in terms of strength. Its 40 yoyos for a bag of the XXXX but without doubt its the best thing the head shops have had, ever. Its stronger than most weed/grass doing the rounds at the minute. I canā€™t believe this stuff is legalā€¦its dynamite.

Thanks for that Tā€™rots mate.

:pint:

i got stuff the weekend, 40 quid. Was in a cardboard wrapper and a silver foil bag. Then it was an ordinary plastic baggy contained under this with the goodies. The smell of it is like being in an Amsterdam cafe its so real. The outside just said Herb though.

We must be talking about the same thing? Its insane stuff.

[quote=ā€œSpecial Olympiakosā€]i got stuff the weekend, 40 quid. Was in a cardboard wrapper and a silver foil bag. Then it was an ordinary plastic baggy contained under this with the goodies. The smell of it is like being in an Amsterdam cafe its so real. The outside just said Herb though.

We must be talking about the same thing? Its insane stuff.[/quote]

Must be the same stuff in different wrappers. Youā€™d nearly be too bombed off this stuff, :smiley: nearly. Yer man told me he only got it in there last week ā€œan extra fiver for an extra Xā€ he says to me.

He was all excited telling me about it shur. Asked me to smell his bag of it and everything???