Is canabis a gateway drug?

4X you say? Must have a cut off that so. Theres stuff called AK47in the shops as well thats alright. Some stink off of it though.

Which head shop you pick this xxxx up in? I bought some of the XXX from Nirvana on St Wm St for my mates who would smoke a fair bit of the real stuff, they reckoned the XXX was a lot stronger and the effects lasted ages. I just thought it gave me the worst munchies of all timeā€¦

Special O where you pick up the Herb?

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]Which head shop you pick this xxxx up in? I bought some of the XXX from Nirvana on St Wm St for my mates who would smoke a fair bit of the real stuff, they reckoned the XXX was a lot stronger and the effects lasted ages. I just thought it gave me the worst munchies of all timeā€¦

Special O where you pick up the Herb?[/quote]

good question

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

+1 and directions on how to get to the shop.

Clicky[/URL] agus [URL=ā€œhttp://www.nirvanaheadshop.com/shop-locatorā€]clicky eile

thank you

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]Which head shop you pick this xxxx up in?

[/quote]

The Hippy Happy shop in Phibsboro. Go to Doyles corner and go straight through up to St. Peters Church and its over on the left hand side.

The DĆ”il has changed Ming, heā€™s giving up the weed

Newly elected Independent TD Luke ā€˜Mingā€™ Flanagan is set to be investigated for the possession and use of cannabis by gardai.

The self-confessed joint smoker is only a matter of weeks in his new position as a TD for Roscommon-South Leitrim but has already come in for criticism and expected investigation for smoking the illegal drug.

ā€œItā€™s inevitable that the gardai have to come and search my house for cannabis,ā€ Ming said on The Last Word on TodayFM this evening.

ā€œIā€™ve admitted to smoking it before. The last time I smoked was a couple of weeks ago I suppose.

ā€œThe reason I have smoked cannabis is because I enjoy smoking it. Itā€™s not to get myself into trouble. In order to protect my wife and children I need to stop smoking it in Ireland.

The President of the Garda Representative Association has said an investigation has been launched into claims that a newly elected TD, said to be Ming, is growing and using cannabis.

Earlier this month, the Star newspaper reported that Roscommon South Leitrim TD Luke ā€˜Mingā€™ Flanagan admitted he grew a small amount of cannabis for personal use.

An editorial in the Garda Review magazine now warns that the justice system will become a mockery unless action is taken against the Independent TD, who was not named directly.

President of the GRA Damien McCarthy said any admission of breaking the law by a member of parliament must be taken seriously.

Bumping this thread for new members.

Think the best we got here was BenShermin injecting heroin.

Iā€™d say if you put this in the anonymous forum youā€™d get more interesting results

Ah head shops. God be with the days.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 789530, member: 24ā€]Bumping this thread for new members.

Think the best we got here was BenShermin injecting heroin.[/quote]
Whatā€™s the gist of it? Whoā€™s tried what and such?

Nice bump.

Iā€™ve been sampling a new type called Exodus at the moment. Top top notch as Harry or Jamie might say.

Last year there was a blend going called Annihilation- Blew everything Iā€™ve ever tried out of the water, canā€™t get it anymore though. There were a few deaths in UK over it so the do gooders banned it.

Nice bump.

Iā€™ve been sampling a new type called Exodus at the moment. Top top notch as Harry or Jamie might say.

Last year there was a blend going called Annihilation- Blew everything Iā€™ve ever tried out of the water, canā€™t get it anymore though. There were a few deaths in UK over it so the do gooders banned it.

[quote=ā€œSpecial Olympiakos, post: 789769, member: 366ā€]Nice bump.

Last year there was a blend going called Annihilation- Blew everything Iā€™ve ever tried out of the water, canā€™t get it anymore though. There were a few deaths in UK over it so the do gooders banned it.[/quote]

:D:D

1 Like

Bump

Very interesting piece on talking history last night with a guy whoā€™s written a book about the war on drugs.

Few things:

Drugs policy is a continuation of a the policies set in place by some nutbar who was the head of the U.S. Federal narcotics agency from the 30s. He was a psycho and was widely considered to be an extreme racist even by 30s standards. The anti drugs policy was because drugs were a minority thing, and the sense was they made blacks and other minority groups more likely to attack whites or reject authority. Drug policy was built around keeping them down. This psycho assigned agents to follow Billie Holiday around and generally make her life misery, ordered her arrest on her death bed and had her cuffed to the bed in hospital and refused to allow her see friends or family as she died from liver cancer. He also supplied opiates to senator McCarthy and covered for and supported judy garland when she went awol from film sets followed opiated use. He went on to be an opiate user himself.

Most of what we understand about addiction is wrong. Environmental factors are more important than chemical dependence and numerous examples and studies support this. For example, 20% of US soldiers in Vietnam regularly used heroin during their time there, stopped when they returned. People given heavy opiates in hospital over a prolonged period donā€™t emerge as addicts. Etc. Clinical studies done bear this out.

Portugal in the 90s had one of the worst drug problems in Europe. 1% of the population using intravenous drugs and worsening every time they cracked down harder. They decided to decriminalise (not legalise) and put all the money spent on the war on drugs into rehab and support programmes instead. Drug use dropped by 50% and associated problems dropped further. The head of anti drugs police in Portugal campaigned vigorously against this at the time, but has since said that every negative he predicted would happen was wrong, and every positive that might have happened came to pass, and he now understood that persecuting addicts was pointless and cruel.

What a belter of a post. :clap: :clap:

1 Like