Is Fitzy fucked?

Mate he was online 6 hours ago. Don’t get our hopes up again like this.

That was a silent cry for help.

1 Like

Never heard it.

@Fitzy LAST FRIDAY

5 Likes

I missed all of this. In what thread did Fitzy’s wife leave him before he quit his job and attacked the gay neighbour with a snake?

1 Like

That was here;

The bolded part has me concerned.

1 Like

The same thread where he admitted he fucked up royally in not taking the advice of the TFK community when he asked for it.

Is Superdog an Aussie slang phrase for something?

Dogging, or dingo’ing.

New images of a drunken fisty and superdog in his vegetable patch have emerged.

6 Likes

:rofl:

I wonder did that multi colored cabbage do for him. It looked very suspicious

Drinking dirty homemade Porter and ranting and raving like a fucking lunatic out in the greenhouse no doubt, boiling with anger then because they won’t respond. Just hanging there in silence looking back at him. His missus gives it back to him when she’s around, the ying to his yang. He is in serious trouble without her.

3 Likes

Hi mate, thanks for the concern. I’ve had a wonderful week, I’ve gotten so much done and dfunk so much alcohol.
See the ravenous t hread soon

1 Like

Oh thank the lord.

delighted to see he didn’t kill himself

2 Likes

I’ve been married to.my beautiful wife for nearly 18 years and we have a wonderful 14 year old boy.
A sentence you’ll never able to say. Living as rent boy in hovel in Walthamslow.

1 Like

Fitzy Jr and Fintan would be around the same age.

18 years was a long time and there will be a period of readjustment, time is great healer, will you still have access to the young fella?

1 Like