Israel Folau

The best rugby union player in the world by far

Cheika said he is the best player he has ever worked with

not bad for a guy who only started playing rugby 3 weeks ago

Now I know you’re a trier, but this is piss-poor…

I can indulge your quasi-Hibernian musings, which are whimsical at best, but this smacks of a person
at the edge of the precipce…
There are times when you’re an an antagonising prick and perhaps, given a following of the likes of lick-arses like Flano and Totti (Bomber) your enthusiasm for posting exceeds your brain capacity/output.

You are probably a decent lad at heart, the Forum elders ie. Rocko and Bandage fail to smell the coffee and continue to silently indulge your ramblings…

That said, I’ll allow you carry on as heretofore…

1 Like

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 768490, member: 80”]The best rugby union player in the world by far

Cheika said he is the best player he has ever worked with

not bad for a guy who only started playing rugby 3 weeks ago[/quote]

failed AFL player with the worst team in the competition becomes the worlds best thugby player. no wonder no one takes it seriously

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy what did Izzy say that has put Nigel Owens nose so out of joint ?

The gays are going to hell.

think he shared his Christian beliefs

Thanks mate.

That ref comes across as an attention seeking weirdo. He told the world he had bulimia and depression in the past

1 Like

he isn’t fit to ref tbh

1 Like

Nigel Owens is hardly the issue here. When the Rugby Australia or whatever they’re called, sponsors start asking questions, Israel will soon find that he’s revising his Christian beliefs as a result of mature reflection and growing as a person and having his contract threatened.

2 Likes

utter horseshit

Rugby Australia needs Izzy a lot more than he needs them

that’s why they aren’t punishing him mid contract negotiations

Stick to the cricket mate

Kind of ironic that he does the after dinner circuit and had Bulimia.

6 Likes

With respect mate, nobody loves or follows Izzy more than @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy so forgive me if I take his word over yours on this one.

I don’t think the Australian Rugby Union can let him return to AFL so they are fairly goosed here

No wonder bulimia survivor and munsters 16th man Nigel Owens can hardly fit his head out the door. He is referring to himself in the third person here recalling his only gay in the village tale of woe.

3 Likes

Israel’s been at it again.

Bye bye Izzy

This didn’t age well…

2 Likes

Further evidence of poor oul harmless TSG being blinded by the personality and missing the bigger picture (see John Delaney thread). I wouldn’t go in too hard on TSG though, he’s a harmless oul cratur, no badness in him.

sectarianism alive and well in Australian rugby it seems

come home izzy #letsgobroncos

1 Like

quote=“thedancingbaby, post:12, topic:17495, full:true”]
With respect mate, nobody loves or follows Izzy more than @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy so forgive me if I take his word over yours on this one.
[/quote]

This one’s worse

1 Like