It's grim up North

A single cranberry and a loaf of brown bread would be far better.

Typical northern politics that of all the crimes perpetrated, balancing a loaf of bread was the one that got a shinner to resign.

2 Likes

Even if you were some sort of weirdo that went around balancing things on their head for no reason, what would the odds be that you end up with a slice pan of kingsmill bread on your head on the day of the anniversary of the massacre. Given the almost infinite number of things he could have put on his head and the 364 other days he could have choose it was very unlucky indeed.

7 Likes

I find myself nodding in agreement.

+1. Incredibly unlucky.

True really unlucky

A week is a long time in balance tricks

4 Likes

James McClean calling for Gregory Campbell to follow Barry McElduff’s lead and resign for social media posts that some people find hurtful. I also call on @Horsebox to resign from TFK for the same reason.

1 Like

Seems fair. Can we make @Sidney resign as well.? His posts make my eyes bleed.

Sinn Féin have been administering British rule in Ireland on and off for nearly 20 years, they are the establishment.

Great Post.

Sounds like you have Ebola, pal.

1 Like

Peace in our time

The DUP are gas bastards all the same. As someone said they should try building a motorway between Derry & Belfast first.

The economic benefits of a bridge to connect you to one of the most sparsely populated parts of the UK are shaky at best also.

No proper road from Derry to Donegal either.

The people of Donegal have been abandoned since the free state was founded

Celtic Bridge, oh they won’t like that one bit

Fixed

Daft cunts :laughing:

Foster has just said no chance for reassembly of the executive due to insistence on Irish Language Act on part of SF.