It's grim up North

Neither is hurling.

Who’s serious cunt face?

It’s absolutely killing the Eire establishment and the likes of Martin that this impasse can’t be 100% put on the shinners.

1 Like

Dan Hannan, Owen Patterson and Kate Hoey calling on the Good Friday Agreement to be torn up. A failure according to Hannan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEVLDfRWo34

cc @Juhniallio

In my life time…TAL

3 Likes

Nolan on bbc is quite good. A collection of unionists frothing at the mouth over Irish language

Even by Unionist standards that David Campbell is one dour, bitter looking fucker. He’s just said introducing the Irish language act would be the same as ethnic cleansing. Mad men.

1 Like

He wants Leo to establish an investigation into what happened to southern Protestants between 1921 and 1931.

They made out like bandits in the professions and the Civil Service.

1 Like

The likes of Campbell, bryson etc are reared on bigotry and hatred. They define themselves and their community as being better than than the catholics and the Irish. Simultaneously they observe an Irish and Catholic community that has language, music and sport - this puts their heads away and leaves them bolstering and barricading themselves against self-loathing and a sense of inferiority . There’s not much more to them. Don’t underestimate how much they hate you.

2 Likes

I’d wager 75% of Unionists are of Gaelic Irish origin- Gaelic is their indigenous/historic tongue.

The other 25% are of Scots Gaelic origin, their native tongue being Scots Gaelic which is basically the same language.

Most of them have Irish surnames ffs … it’s some joke.

2 Likes

The most infamous ‘Shankill Butcher’ was Murphy ffs

1 Like

The ‘tradition’ of rompering didn’t begin or end with the Shankill butchers. It’s a form of recreational torture and murder that relies on cultural bigotry and an instilled belief that the victims are subhuman. Utter darkness.

1 Like

Repeated the world over.
The Shankill butchers are as dark a stain on irish history as anything.
I hope they died screaming.

Most of them are still alive AFAIK. one of the few times the republicans and the loyalists worked together was when Murphy was eliminated.

I thought they were all dead. Its a blot on the country that any of the cunts are still above ground.

Long read.