It's grim up North

A protestant state for a protestant people…

Big day for Bert and Ernie.

Will this be the end of the affair or will it merely harden their resolve?

Result is in. A great victory for freedom of speech and common sense. Well done Supreme Court.

Snowflakes will go into meltdown

2 Likes

Who pays the costs here?

British justice has deservedly been eviscerated on this forum over the years . However this decision is grounded in common sense .

2 Likes

Of the cake ??

A disgraceful, shameful decision. Northern Ireland really is a backward kip.

2 Likes

It was the UK Supreme Court .

I’m aware of that, the case was caused by a bigoted baker in Northern Ireland.

1 Like

Load of balls, they knew the gay lad and had served him plenty of times. He was a bit of a wum

1 Like

A baker with deep held beliefs who was goaded in to putting a slogan on a cake .

If I was the baker I would have have taken the dosh but there you go . There is the view now that the equality commission may have over egged the pudding .

2 Likes

It’s their business, why should they be made make a cake they dont want to make…

1 Like

@glenshane

Is Baker Bradley managing any team these times ?

They shouldn’t be allowed to discriminate. No surprise to see Paisley Jnr support the bigoted bakers.

https://twitter.com/ianpaisleymp/status/1049950462928199681

1 Like

Don’t think so. I see the Antrim job is up for grabs

It’s their business … they decide what they offer and what they dont. It’s very, very simple .

1 Like

You and your 'Ra buddies would probably have tried to blow the bakery up if they refused to bake a communion cake. You fucking hypocrite.

Anyway, I’ve had a brimful of Ashers, bigoted baker cunts and I won’t be commenting on these dinosaurs any more.

Climb down noted.

1 Like